PDA

View Full Version : Good morning you fine people! 2 Tune ID's to save my sanity if you could lol

Steve Found
26th March 2010, 12:58 PM
Hey, hey! :p

I've only frequented this fine forum a coupla times but after the super speedy and most gracious help in helping me identify that gorgeous rare old school house track "Sexdrive" by Private Productions (not to mention a cheeky link from the site ed :thumbsup:) I have these two tracks that I DESPERATELY wanna bloody know what they are been agging me for a good few years now! :'(

I'll start with probably the 'easiest' one for you eggsperts out there; an unknown house track that a mate of mine used in a mix back in about 2003 I think this was (might be a year or two later) anyways, the silly sausage that he was back then he never used to make track lists so coz this was from a wav. file mix that has sadly deteriorated since then plus I had to downsize it a lil for conveniance. Anyways it's been driving me mental everytime I remember that mix so I've included a link here for it - can anyone put me out of my misery?!! :roll:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W2AEFTBS)

As for the other track, well this is again from a set, a rather personal fave of mine in fact from Messrs Nic Fanciulli and James Zabiela back from 2007 and their superb guest mix for the incomparable John Digweed and his legendary Transitions show - this is a proggy/breaks number that they slip in after Zabiela's "Phaser Fire" and before "Alcolic" by Popof - I've asked several people on this one and no one has the slightest idea what it is. And I've never heard it again since. Cept for the hook in it which is similar to Guy Gerrber's "Guilty Pleasure" lol You'll see what I mean: :rotate:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=POO3BMQ9)

*oh and I've checked the tracklist several times over the years and it's never been included as far as I can see or wrongly named as one of the two tunes I mentioned :(

Anyways, a round of virtual beer for anyone who can help me but I no there's no guarantees, just like life lol :p

Anyways gotta love you and leave you so I will monitor my email inbox excitedly for any responses :D

(note to site staff - I hope the size of the clips I uploaded are ok and I used megaslutload sorry megaupload coz I always use em to be honest lol)

Where else can you upload to up to a gig in size for free and have them on there for 90 days plus??!! I know from many years of experience; I'm still able to find mixes I uploaded on there from like 2008 and beyond! :p

Peace out kids and thanks for reading this! :wave:

Steve Found
28th April 2010, 03:15 PM
*just a wee bump if anyone knows please put me outta my misery ARGHHHH! lol

Meltdown
29th April 2010, 09:09 PM
Can you upload the clips on this site please m8 you'll find more people will give it a listen :)

Steve Found
10th May 2010, 07:21 PM
Can you upload the clips on this site please m8 you'll find more people will give it a listen :)

Ah, ermmm I thought I kinda did that with the megaupload links but you mean as in actually making them part of this site? I will have a thorough read of the rules and regs in that case - thanks for the heads up, fella :)