PDA

View Full Version : KAOS @ Leeds Warehouse

nortx31
3rd March 2010, 07:36 PM
This track has been listed as :

Chakra - 'Chakra (Fast Forward Remix)' on Dance & Waves.

Chakra (4) - Chakra (12") at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Chakra-Chakra/release/259422)

But it is NOT this release.

Does anyone know if another remix of this - or has someone else made a very similar track??

Any thoughts please???

Biskit
5th March 2010, 07:36 PM
thats the A-side mix

nortx31
5th March 2010, 09:05 PM
Thanks for the reply - however, I've have the vinyl and the mix played at KAOS is not any of the three mixes on the Dance & Waves release.

Discogs shows the record was relased on two other labels - though the same mixes are listed for each.

There must be another remix out there somewhere.

nortx31
6th March 2010, 12:19 PM
Anyone help with this elusive little gem????

Dee-T
6th March 2010, 03:01 PM
I'm slightly confused - that sample is 110% the fast forward remix - track B1 on the vinyl - I've just listened to my copy (D&W)

I'd give the record another listen fella - if after doing so you still believe it's different let us know what you feel the difference actualy is coz i can't identify any :thumbsup:

Ta mate

Thanks for the reply - however, I've have the vinyl and the mix played at KAOS is not any of the three mixes on the Dance & Waves release.

Discogs shows the record was relased on two other labels - though the same mixes are listed for each.

There must be another remix out there somewhere.

nortx31
6th March 2010, 05:40 PM
I've recorded a clip from each of the three tracks on my copy - none match the mix played at KAOS

nortx31
6th March 2010, 05:43 PM
I've recorded a clip from each of the three tracks on my copy - none match the mix played at KAOS

A side mix is closest and B1 is nothing like on my record

Biskit
6th March 2010, 07:42 PM
hmmm, what cat' no. is etched into ur vinyl??

ive checked mine, and its defo the fast forward mix

Biskit
6th March 2010, 07:44 PM
what cat's etched on the a-side and whats on the b-side

nortx31
6th March 2010, 08:23 PM
A side is DW 1922-A

B side is DW 1922-B

Both labels have cat no. as DW 1922

and the sleeve also says DW1922

This is very strange ????????

Anyone else have the 'alternate' mixes like the one I've got ?????