PDA

View Full Version : 6th February 2010 Colin Dale's Outer Limits Circa 91/92 mystery tune

lovelytunes
6th February 2010, 11:59 PM
Hi,

I'm after a tune and have no idea of the artist name or title.
It was played on a Colin Dale Abstract Dance show, I think during the Outerlimits section.
It was played during 91 to 92, I can't remember the specific timescale which doesn't help!
OK, so before the track started Colin Dale said 'and here's some excellent trance music from the US of A'. I remember that part for some reason! It's underpinned by a flat 4 beat pretty much from the start.
The tune starts off with a whirly low note flute and an ethereal 'aah' sound running at the back , then 3 high pitched sonic echoed bleep sounds come in followed by a womans voice sampled and cut, sounds a bit middle eastern. About 2 minutes in the tune goes into a real acid phase with a low rumbling 303 regurgitating sound going one way and a 303 style high pitch wind/take off sound going the other. During this part there's a guys voice saying what sounds like 'justice' it might be 'just us' being repeated. When his sample stops the tune then merges back in with whirly flutes, the 3 bleeps and the high pitch wind sound continuing through with it's pitch being gradually increased until it peaks at a high pitch. Time elapsed is now about another two minutes. The womans voice sample then cuts back into the tune and mixes in with all of the other sounds.
It's a real experimental trance/acid/techno blended track typical of his shows around that time.
Any ideas?

Cheers

lovelytunes

BUNKERHEADZ
7th February 2010, 05:33 PM
Welcome Lovely to TuneID :thumbsup:

It could be handy if ya check out this thread in my own forum on Oggs -> http://www.discogs.com/groups/topic/86589

If ya need an invite contact me on Oggs and I'll sortcha out :)

lovelytunes
8th February 2010, 07:32 PM
Hey Bunkerheadz,

Thanks so much for the info. I'll check you out on Oggs.

Best

lovelytunes