PDA

View Full Version : control live pa - 1st track -from mythology tape?

oneye
29th January 2010, 07:45 PM
hi all
from the ratty/control tape from mythology 1992 i think.
anyone know the first track after ratty finishes the set and control start, no clip but a building piano tune with "i need your love" as the main hook (the one the mc is speaking over before the live stuff proper starts)
don't know if its a control tune or not but have searched for years so would be chuffed to bits with an id :)
tia
carl

laith179
29th January 2010, 08:10 PM
could be venom total recall i need your love - creative rhythm records

oneye
29th January 2010, 08:57 PM
could be venom total recall i need your love - creative rhythm records

just had a listen on youtube and its not that but that is a blinding track, will have to rip a sample to help methinks
cheers
carl

splodge
15th April 2010, 12:59 PM
not part-e give me your love?

oneye
15th April 2010, 03:17 PM
no mate its not that but thanks all the same .
if i get 5 mins i'll rip the track.
cheers
carl

elimix
15th April 2010, 04:34 PM
DJ H. feat. Stefy - Come On Boy ???

oneye
16th April 2010, 11:52 AM
don't think its that either :(
this is a clip of the track i'm trying to id
cheers
carl

splodge
16th April 2010, 02:02 PM
i think it's a remix of beat production - i need your love. couple of em are euro-cheesy-house numbers but it's that vocal so ya might have to do a bit of trawling to find your tune. the one you're after sounds mint i gotta say. best of luck:)

oneye
16th April 2010, 02:14 PM
i think it's a remix of beat production - i need your love. couple of em are euro-cheesy-house numbers but it's that vocal so ya might have to do a bit of trawling to find your tune. the one you're after sounds mint i gotta say. best of luck:)

i know what you mean about the vocal , the only thing is discogs lists the beat production track as released in 95 which is too late unless there was an earlier version not yet put on discogs.
some food for thought though, thanks for the input, much appreciated :thumbsup: