7th February 2002, 11:30 AM
MAYBE

nathan
7th February 2002, 12:31 PM
MAYBE

mikey
8th February 2002, 01:13 AM
it's called:
lies in a box - i wish you (remix) (propio records italy)
that's the one i've got,but there's an original mix which i've never heard before.
mikey:wave:

Shooms
8th February 2002, 10:09 AM
Nice one Mikey !:thumbsup:

sirius
8th February 2002, 08:04 PM
Mikey, How about we all chip in for a vinyl lathe and we could make some whitelabel albums full of all your tunes on the quiet??!!! :D. 12 tracks per side at least!.
Mind you, it would take five years to even dig all your collection out by the sounds of it, never mind the 10 years of nonstop playing 24/7 getting them all pressed up...hehhee :)...
I bow to your Retro SuperPowers, tune Ids faster than a speeding bullet........

Sirius.

mikey
8th February 2002, 08:22 PM
why don't we all chip in for an italian lady (....eezy now !!!),get her to sing on a few productions (bags me on synths !!),just to get that 'not quite english' effect,then start knocking out tunez left,right and center ????
and if you're looking for a cover star,in that 'magic atto II' stylee then i'm your.......nah mebbie not!!
i'm off now to go and think about what i've typed!!
:guitar: mikey

jamie_crichton
8th February 2002, 08:32 PM
Heres a few ive got
Tfo - Soul & body
Joy selines - People talk
Love reaction
Amen uk - passion
wanna be with you
you and i
i see you
Somebody to love
let me know
Keep on tryin
Revolution
lies in a box - i wish you

Know anymore classics then let me know PLEASEEEEE
:king:

buttyonex
11th February 2002, 12:33 AM
here are some classics i have - love 4 sale - midnight
horos - keep on
dfa - keep in my way
jt company - live my life
are these the kind of tunes you are on about (zone classics)?

zonecrew
11th February 2002, 12:57 PM
Heres a few off the top of my head

JK - Beat It
Daisy Dee - Headbone Connected
Hardplayers - Joy of Music
Chase - Take My Soul
Chase - Music is my life
Agostini - Dance on the Groove
Libra - Another Night
P.C.P - Revelation & Rock and Move
JT Company - Live my Life
Aladino - Call my Name
Humanize - Take me to your heart

:wave:

herman munster
11th February 2002, 06:33 PM
hi buttyonex is that dfa - keep in my way a vinyl or u got it on mp3 id like an mp3 of that tune its rare as feck maybe u can sort us out with a rip ? anyway heres my vinyls list

loren x - shake it up (italian style)
d-inspiration - keeps me goin on (italian style)
new planet - feel the passion (palmares)
horos - keep on (dig it int)
entropya - mind cables (extreme rec)
jupiter - thankyou baby (extreme rec)
love 4 sale - midnight (major rec)
jt company - live my life remixes (mwc rec)
agostini - dance on the groove
the hard concert - break it up (dj movement)
r.a.f - take me higher (white label)
patric - love me (b.m.g rec)

buttyonex
11th February 2002, 08:12 PM
dfa on vinyl mate paid 15 stabs for it. melody house in blackpool charges a ton for it when he has it in! do you want to sell dance on the groove (its worth a try)?
how much did you pay for midnight and jt company, just being nosey? and where did you get midnight if you dont mind me asking.

p.s. i dont have the facilties to do you an mp3, but i will ask a mate if he can sort you out.

herman munster
11th February 2002, 09:40 PM
i paid 8 quid for midnight from a shop in holland inc postage melody house was chargin 40 quid for it plus his was second hand mine was brand new.

jt company cost me about 3 quid from a sellar on the web called felch records,i bought most of my tunes from him and not 1 of the tunes i got from felch cost more than a fiver.

buttyonex
11th February 2002, 10:17 PM
must be a bit ago midnight is £100 now! (i didnt pay that).

herman munster
11th February 2002, 10:49 PM
good on phil if he can sell it for that but his prices are a joke (no wonder he still has plenty of the old tunes in stock eh)if midnights 100 quid wonder how much hes sellin technocity - warm me up for if he gets a copy. last time i went to melody house the dearest tune he had was 150 quid (it had samples of madonna in it so got banned) and alot of tunes were priced between 60-80 quid.my m8 wanted mollela - change but wasnt payin 80 quid for it no chance.ive got about 75% of the old zone tunes on mp3 now so i aint arsed about vinyls unless i see them in a bargain box dirt cheap. i picked up jupiter - thankyou baby for £2.50 from a shop in burnley last month:)

buttyonex
12th February 2002, 01:11 AM
he sells chase take my soul for 60's i must have seen it on the internet for less than £7 at least 10 times! have you heard of a tune called feel my body by flower factory i cant find it anywhere!

herman munster
12th February 2002, 02:08 AM
yep ive heard of that tune but have never seen it for sale anywhere or seen an mp3 of it either (another one of those rare as hell tunes dont u just love them)

a guy on this board probably has the vinyl hes called mikey i very much doubt he will sell it either hes got most of the rare tunes played at zone jammy git.

oldskooldazed (al)
12th February 2002, 11:10 AM
LMAO - MUST BE THE MOST EXPENSIVE CHEESE EVER

STICK TO DAIRYLEA - LUNCHABLES

AL

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

herman munster
12th February 2002, 04:56 PM
wtf are u goin on about u seem to be obsessed with the word cheese,whats up not get any last night or someat?

oldskooldazed (al)
12th February 2002, 06:25 PM
Errrr must ave known mouse to long :)

No way was my way of simplyfieng why you would go out and spend £70 - £100 on this music - its mad

ive just done a deal with my m8 to get sined rosa - i dont know what it is for £25 of him ( everybody and his dog by looks are after this) Last rhythm - last rhythm orig italian import off him n Evolution metropolis n another for the £50 + he owes me ( these are pure classics ) - So its ludicrous goin out spendin £100 £150 on this type of music - so whats these tunes gonna be worth yrs down the line - they not exactly oldskool classics are they

alan

Sorry opiniated