PDA

View Full Version : Oldskool tune...89 or 90...need the name of...pls help anyone?

bpmforce
17th January 2010, 02:07 PM
Hi all,

Ive liked this track for years but never knew the name or had a sample...untill now that is!...Please can anybody help me out with the ID of this one, thanks in advance ;)

doolz
17th January 2010, 08:21 PM
argh tip of my tongue jobby this one

Meltdown
17th January 2010, 08:29 PM
Virgo - Done Again Sucka

bpmforce
17th January 2010, 10:35 PM
Hello mate,

I know the one your talking about mate this isnt it lol...The one you suggested is a rip off of the one im after...Virgo or Mr.C as I thought ripped off the original track with one side bein 'done again sucker' and the other 'what u gonna play now', a proper pile of shit as I bought it from a second hand shop then skipped it lol. It was totally unmixable!

If anyone can name the original i'd be much abliged, thanks in advance. ;)

bpmforce
17th January 2010, 10:54 PM
Ok sorry about that I think I messed up, it probably is the same track unless anyone knows any different. Thanks 4 your help meltdown!

bpm

Meltdown
18th January 2010, 08:57 PM
Ok sorry about that I think I messed up, it probably is the same track unless anyone knows any different. Thanks 4 your help meltdown!

bpm

I'm sure its that track it's also been id'd on here before in the past :thumbsup:

BUNKERHEADZ
19th January 2010, 08:57 AM
It samples Frankie Bones and Congress - Better Grooves (who sampled The Prince And The Wizard - The Wiz Is A Genius)