PDA

View Full Version : My Missus Melted My Music

pataey
10th January 2010, 05:01 AM
Hi I need some help with another track ID please. My missus moved my record box a few years a go and put it next to a glass door. I live in Sydney where the sun gets hot. Luckily only the front 12 inch melted. Unluckily it was a rare copy of the dance remixes of U2's Lemon. 1 side had 2 different mixes of Lemon but on the B side was the track that I cannot name. Thats the tune I heard in the clubs a lot in Portsmouth in about '95. Can anyone name it? I've attempted to make a sample in which you may feel my pain.. Thanks for your help.

Meltdown
10th January 2010, 12:35 PM
I think its Latour - Blue (PS. Are you still with her? lol)

BUNKERHEADZ
10th January 2010, 05:41 PM
Are ya still with her, u devil Melt LOL :D

as Melt said about Blue it makes me think ur after Various - Untitled (12", W/Lbl) at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Various-Untitled/release/1885005)

BUNKERHEADZ
10th January 2010, 05:49 PM
Think ya off cheaper and faster getting the tunes from that twelve all separate btw ;)

as this seems to be a (low quantity) bootleg pressing from god knows where..

wallabyFC
11th January 2010, 07:47 AM
haha bunkerheadz :cool:. pataey i feel your pain! Although my record probably wasn't as irreplaceable as yours.. I left some 12" records at a m8's once, and when I came back days later, my sasha unreleased mixes 12", which included lupus and a mix of scorchio on it was severely warped! He had left the record sitting by his basement window, and the sun just warped the hell out of it. I never did rebuy it, oh well. Lesson learned!