PDA

View Full Version : Please help ID these 6 great tunes 97-2000, I can't take it anymore :(

mark_w
27th December 2009, 04:07 AM
Hi everyone,

Before I start, I sincerely want to apologize to the respected DJs and record companies if my uploads below violate their copyrights. I have no choice, I have been searching for years and I have to ask the community now.

The following tunes below are all from 1997-2000 era.

Here is some detailed description.

1. [ID-Clearlight-Sample1-mp3]
That's all I know about this one :( I just know it's called 'Clearlight' or it may be "Clear Light" and no it is not by Mystic Force. If you need more track, I will upload Sample2. But this is the most important off them all. It was played back in 1998-1999 and have not heard of it ever since.

4. [ID_Have_No_Idea_What_This_is.mp3]
5. [ID_Have_No_Idea_What_This_is_Either.mp3]

6. [I_Think_It's_Called_First_Class_If_My_Memory_Serve s_Me_Well.mp3]
I don't know what its name is, I think it is "First Class" but that's all I know. I tried quite a few different "First Class"es on Beatport and a few on DJDownload but nothing. I could be wrong about its name but I am pretty sure it is "First Class" and that's all I know.

Here are the ones which I have identified and located (hopefully)

2. [ID-Birds-(Ventura)-Unknown_Mystery_Mix.mp3] ID=(look at my replies)
Just because of this tune, I ended up buying a Ventura CD called "Birds" of Discogs with 5 or 6 different remixes of "Birds" and guess what, *none* of them is the one featured in this sample :( It was a pure gamble and I lost. When I buy from Discogs, unfortunately we cannot preview the tracks.

3. [ID-Baxter-Questrun_Or_something_like_that_sample1.mp3] ID=Questron by Bexta
All I know is that is it is by someone called "Baxter" and the track name goes something like "questorun" or "kwestorun" or "qwestorun" - Cannot find it anywhere

Again, I would like to apologize for any copyright violations and I hope someone can help me ID these tracks. I equally like all of them.

For some of the tracks, I have a second sample. All of the samples below were extracted from tape.

I hope someone can shed some light to these anonymous tracks. Do not bother "Shazam"ing or "Tunatic" them, they both find absolutely nothing. Well, Shazam managed to identify "Birds" but with an incorrect mix.

I wish to all that celebrate Christmas, a Merry and Happy Christmas otherwise to the rest, enjoy your time off.

mark_w
1st January 2010, 10:55 AM
Ok, I managed to identify the third one. It is:

Bexta - Questron (CD, Maxi) and I already ordered it from Discogs.

How about the rest of the tracks? Anyone? :(

mark_w
2nd January 2010, 07:55 AM
ok, I belive I managed the find the Birds one. I don't know what remix it is but this link:

Ventura - Birds (Remixes) (CD, Maxi) at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/release/169282) has three unknown (to me) mixes:

4 Birds (Pan-O-Rama Mix) 6:16
5 Birds (Instrumental) 7:18
6 Birds (Pan-O-Dub Mix) 6:18

My order has been placed, so there again, I order something and I don't know if it is right but I have a good feeling about that one.

Someone please identify 1, 4,5,6

1. [ID-Clearlight-Sample1-mp3]
That's all I know about this one :( I just know it's called 'Clearlight' or it may be "Clear Light" and no it is not by Mystic Force. If you need more track, I will upload Sample2. But this is the most important off them all. It was played back in 1998-1999 and have not heard of it ever since.

4. [ID_Have_No_Idea_What_This_is.mp3]
5. [ID_Have_No_Idea_What_This_is_Either.mp3]

6. [I_Think_It's_Called_First_Class_If_My_Memory_Serve s_Me_Well.mp3]
I don't know what its name is, I think it is "First Class" but that's all I know. I tried quite a few different "First Class"es on Beatport and a few on DJDownload but nothing. I could be wrong about its name but I am pretty sure it is "First Class" and that's all I know.