PDA

View Full Version : another for the sasha crew secchi

king coe
5th September 2002, 04:31 PM
rite this is doing my block in and has been for ages if youve got the original secchi-i say yeah with the massive mix on ,on the back of this is flute on.sasha and seaman used to play a real bouncy funky version of this it was bashed at shellys ,ive just bought the version which is secchi-keep on jammin on the back of this is flute on part 2 and fek me it isnt that either and i boought the fekker from spain dam itr! someone must know this version and what its on surely

Shooms
5th September 2002, 05:45 PM
LOLOL - I got stung the same on the same 12" as you mate....

However I was after the bouncy version of Keep on jammin that Sasha played as well as the bouncy version of Flute on....

This 12" has shite versions of both...!!:S :'( :'(

Ste H - I think you have got the mix of Keep on Jammin that I'm after - can you pls tell me cat deets etc - cheers :thumbsup:

Re Flute on - yep.... I'm with King Coe on this - can anyone tell us which mix we are after - ta !:phones:

Jonno
5th September 2002, 06:46 PM
Don't know about the version of Flute On you're after - although I could have saved you the postage from Spain Kingcoe as I've got 2 copies of Keep On Jammin with Flute On pt 2 on the flip.
As for Keep On Jammin though - IMO the best version is the "Saving Mix" which is the b-side of the Italian remix 12. It's on Energy cat# XR 12088.

king coe
5th September 2002, 08:06 PM
gad dam it , i hate buying records that i dont fekin want lol :(

some muther must know the id of this track im all in on it!

Shooms
6th September 2002, 09:50 AM
Cheers for the infor Jonno :thumbsup::phones:

ste huxley
6th September 2002, 10:23 AM
The Loading mix is the funky one on the A-Side of the remix Jonno is on about Shooms:cool:

Shooms
6th September 2002, 11:15 AM
Cheers Mr H :thumbsup:

nathan
7th September 2002, 03:24 PM
of secchi featuring orlando johnson i say yeah with flute on as the second track on the a side. If anyone wants just pm me

king coe
8th September 2002, 02:18 PM
hi nathan ive pmed u and emailed ,dont let that track go! lol

VinylAnimal
8th September 2002, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Jonno
the "Saving Mix" which is the b-side of the Italian remix 12. It's on Energy cat# XR 12088.

Watch this sly fukker Ian mate :|

Lololol I mean the tune not Jonno ;)

Theres a few releases all under 12088 so you gotta be sure about the prefix (X, XR, XXR, XXFORFUKSAKENOTANOTHERONE... R lol)

You're right mate theres nowt worse than buying wrong one :@ so I'll add my two penneth worth:

SECCHI FEAT ORLANDO JOHNSON (X-ENERGY / ENERGY) # XXR 12078

I SAY YEAH - MASSIVE REMIX
I SAY YEAH (ACAPELLA)
FLUTE ON (VOICE ON)
FLUTE ON (VOICE APELLA)

I'm guessing Nathan has got "X" :D

Dunno though cause I'm stoned as a cat :guitar: hehehehe :axe:

king coe
9th September 2002, 05:00 PM
thanks for all ya help ,as i said on the mato grosso thread i always pick the fekin tune with 5 different copies ,1 day i swear ill see a tune by the feker and get it home put it on my decks and think core that rocks! not oh for gods sake another feker for the bin.::@

m0u5e
19th September 2002, 02:19 PM
right ....i dunno exactly what yer after or if this is sorted already ,but......
my copy of secchi featuring orlando johnson - i say yeah goes like dis.......
A. i say yeah (bruce forest's long mix)
B.1 flute on(voice on)
B.2 i say yeah (bruce forest's incessant mix)

epic 1991