View Full Version : Heheheheh, gotta know !!!!!

VinylAnimal
6th February 2002, 10:52 PM
Everyone's heard "Magic Atto 2" by D.J. Lelewel (Davoli) but has anyone ever heard "Magic Atto 1" (assuming there was one).

Lol...

Jonno
6th February 2002, 11:08 PM
Excellent point. Only the genius who is Lelewel knows I suppose.

Incidentally, have you seen the cover of the Italian release of Magic Atto II. It's Herr Davoli holding his own against the likes of Chicco Secci and Rosso Barocco in truly poor covers. The man's wearing a waistcoat that's covered in referee's whistles and pet's name tags. What is going on there?

VinylAnimal
6th February 2002, 11:17 PM
Heheheh, I've just been up to get it but I fell down the hole to the loft.

Proper winded me it did, lol

Anyways, all I managed to grasp before my fall was an old album with it on. Not venturing up there again tonight, cause it hurt like hell.......

Jonno
6th February 2002, 11:26 PM
The album's not called Sueno! is it? That's got both Barocco and Davoli in all their glory on the inner sleeve.

VinylAnimal
7th February 2002, 01:06 AM
Lol, aye that's the one. Why the fuk they didn't make the inner sleave the cover is beyond me (Carolina Damas, mmmmmm...)

Can't fault it really (except for being an album, lol):

Raul Orellana - "The Real Wild House"
L.A.N.D.R.O. & Co - "Belo E Sambar"
Wood Allen - "Airport 89"
Rosso Barocco - "Never Gonna Give You Up"
E.J.Robinson - "(Theme From) Rain Man"

Sueno Latino Feat Carolina Damas - "Sueno Latino"
El Chico - "House Music Lovers"
The Mixmaster - "Grand Piano"
DJ Lelewel - "Magic Atto 2"
BCN Orchestra - "Quien Tu Te Crees?"

Used to be worth a bit "back then" when you couldn't get the tracks on 12" for love nor money !!! When I get a mo I'll scan the inner sleave, cause all the lads should have the opportunity to see Carolina......

Mmmmmmm....