PDA

View Full Version : Sasha classic!!!

Biskit
5th September 2002, 11:22 AM
If you have alot of Sasha tapes, then u've bound to have heard this tune on one of his sets from 1990....

It goes, bloke saying.....

1,2 - Piano kicks in, then into a trance/prog driven tune then...

1,2 - Piano kicks in again & so on!!

Any takers? Please dont let me 'av to provide a sample! I will if need be!! :thumbsup:

Jonno
5th September 2002, 11:28 AM
This is C-Concept - Why Naked? It's a b-side to Why Did You Do It on the Belgium Music Man label. It's suprisingly rare. I had a spare copy but sold it to Kingcoe recently.

Jonno
5th September 2002, 11:33 AM
It's Frank De Wulf btw. He takes the credit for the mix of Why Did You Do It and then takes the credit for writing Why Naked. Genius.

In fact has anyone got anything on Music Man that isn't something to do with good ol Frankie boy?

Jonno
5th September 2002, 11:40 AM
Someone's selling it on Netsounds. Unfortunately it's Kutt who's based in Argentina. He seems to have loads of top tunes. I've ordered a couple of things off him but haven't had a reply let alone seen a record in either case.
I'd have thought that these Argies would be desperate for cold hard foreign currently what with the financial state of their country.

Biskit
5th September 2002, 04:28 PM
Thanx Jonno! :thumbsup: If you've got feck all from the Argies, then I'm damned if I'm ordering from 'em, the time wasters!!

Jonno
6th September 2002, 08:48 AM
I take it all back about our man Kutt. I've been to the sorting office this morning and there waiting for me to sign for was one of my tunes from Argentina. Get this for postage charges through - for one tune :drum: ...................$32.25. That said it got here quicker than tunes I've ordered from Germany who must have the slowest postal service in the world.

Get this for a coincidence though - I was working in Buenos Aires a couple of years back and the Hotel I stayed at was the same street as this bloke Kutt lives on. It's a big street mind - he lives at number 2338.

Biskit
6th September 2002, 09:10 AM
I might just order that tune then! $32.25 for postage! How much is that in pounds? I was never any good at numeric conversions!! :$

Jonno
6th September 2002, 10:20 AM
It still works out at about £20 postage. I'd check to see if he's got it listed on GEMM first though because I think they charge less commission and therefore it might be cheaper. Plus if you go through Butty's link oldskoolanthemz gets a little cut.

Biskit
6th September 2002, 10:47 AM
I'll check it out!!! :rotate: