PDA

View Full Version : Stu Al's 90's 3

TeeMasta
23rd October 2009, 01:10 PM
:thumbsup: Greetings people.
Some of you might of seen this before but this is an old thread i posted and didn't get any joy from:(..! although i think i posted it in the wrong forum:confused: really coz of the tune type and years:S..!!! hence i just thought i'd try again in this forum, ya never know;)..! cheers in advance peeps, see what ya think these are:thumbsup:..??? phones:there stu allan tracks and im thinkin mid 90's-ish.. p.s. clip 1 is broke into 2 parts.phones:
Good luck.....;)

Mattylad
4th November 2009, 11:12 PM
What mix is Track 2 off fella:confused:

I definately recognise the tune:S

TeeMasta
5th November 2009, 02:23 AM
Yeah Mattylad not really sure about the tunes, hence the post..!!! but im thinkin track 2 is a mix of 'sex in the streets' by 'pizzaman'....?????? but damned if i know which mix. i have it on vinyl more than once with about 3or 4 mix's on each record and it aint on any of them..!!

Mattylad
5th November 2009, 09:19 AM
Not sure about it being Pizzaman, although i hear where you're coming from!!

I've a feeling it's on a Bowlers mix, time to get trawling coz it's gunna do my nutt in hahaha

:thumbsup:

Mattylad
5th November 2009, 09:51 AM
Found it.......

Housestatic, The* - Party Time (12") at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/release/1071927)

Can relax and enjoy my day now hahaha

TeeMasta
5th November 2009, 07:49 PM
You superstarrrrrr mate... i was going down the wrong lines wi that 1 thinkin 'sex on the streets mix'......!!!! and i know what ya mean about a tune doin ya swede in, lol..!! hope i have some luck with thee other head peckin tunes now....!! cheers again bro..!!

Mattylad
5th November 2009, 10:26 PM