PDA

View Full Version : 2 x 1994 DJ Noya Dizstruxshon Belters Howden Stlye - Hard Trance @ its best

jonnybutterfield
17th October 2009, 06:43 PM
Easy guys,

Ive put together a lovely, melodic clip about 8 mins long of pure hard trance old skool bliss. Problem is I dont know what their called and hope someone on here can gimme the details, discogs links would be awesome. Anyways here the link and happy listening, this has a brilliant vibe to it: -

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download 2 noya ids Diz howden 94.mp3 (http://www.4shared.com/file/141537609/1648a6d1/2_noya_ids_Diz_howden_94.html)

HELP ME PLEASE!

Cheers

Jonny B
:wave::wave::wave:

ageofhouse.
17th October 2009, 06:46 PM
No more multiposting fella, i've removed the other thread.

jonnybutterfield
17th October 2009, 07:28 PM
Well hang on a sec theres people who dont look in all of the forums and ive had clips ID'd in the past from the hardcore forum - youve removed that post now so im not likely to get this id'd - i hear wot u say about multiposts but its not the crime of the century surely? Hope i dont get in trouble for saying this?

ageofhouse.
17th October 2009, 07:46 PM
I dont care, just choose a forum thats connects most to the style of the unknown you're searching for. If anyone do multiposting, then this forum will be chaotic and complex in no time, and a disappointment for people that try to help you to find, whereas its already Id'ed in another thread.

Thats the reason. :thumbsup:

jonnybutterfield
18th October 2009, 09:30 PM
Does anyone happen to know these tracks?