PDA

View Full Version : Lost Happy Hardcore Tape - Please Help!!

SubSonic
31st July 2009, 12:05 PM
Hi Guys,
I've been searching for months for an old tape I had from around 1996 of an "Illegal Rave" tape of DJ Sy on one side & DJ Vibes & MC Smiley on the other. I got it for the Sy side but there are a couple of good tunes (1 in particular I'm after) and it's the second or third track of the Vibes set after He starts off with the Ultra Sonic Remix of Headcase - Critical Rhythm (which in my opinion is US's finest work even if it is a remix, massive chewn!!!). I've attached a clip of the Headcase chewn for those who don't know it (or just wanna relive some of the good ol' days!!) in the hope it may jog a few of those remaining brain cells. I've search heaps of you tube sets in the hope of fluking it but I'm afraid it could be gone forever:'(
If anyone has this set or track listing or a bit of info I would be eternally grateful. Another chewn on the Vibes set is his Oxygen rip-off of Jean-Michel Jarre's Oxygene (Raver Choice 6 i think from memory) if that helps also. Cheers & thanks for 'avin a crack!!! :thumbsup:
PS: I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Vibes chewn, it's a wicked bouncy piano stomper! phones:

SubSonic
4th May 2011, 03:25 PM
Hi guys!
Finally found this chewn from going through dozens of Vibes sets :fekked:
This track is from Dj Vibes@Helter Skelter Best of Both World 08.07.95
Any help to put me out of my misery would be greatly appreciated peeps!! :thumbsup:
Cheers,
SubSonic

groovesection
4th May 2011, 04:20 PM
Grrr, i am sure that is a B-Side of something quite well known.And i am sure i used to own it on Vinyl, FFS :(
Will have a search on YT mate!

SubSonic
4th May 2011, 04:56 PM
Thanks Groovesection!
Any help is closer to victory!!!
Cheers matey!

ethereal94
4th May 2011, 08:33 PM
New Motion - Break Release
New Motion - Break Release / Looking For Love (Vinyl) at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/New-Motion-Break-Release-Looking-For-Love/release/148601)

SubSonic
4th May 2011, 09:33 PM
Thank you sooooo much ethereal94. Ur an absolute legend!!!
:king::thumbsup:phones:
Cheers,
SubSonic

groovesection
5th May 2011, 04:57 AM
U legend ethereal,
That has been bugging me like crazy!