PDA

View Full Version : Multiple old kaos classics to i.d.

fossatti
29th July 2009, 11:21 AM
Please help me i.d. these classic tracks, mostly taken from kaos tapes - Steve Williams / Sasha. The track labelled as 'Gino latino sounding' was from an old tape I did 1991 and I am sure this is on VRS label....? The track labelled 'my fave tune' is an awesome old italian track!!! The 'my baby and solo clips come courtesy of a good mate, Mr Graham Dixon 1991 tape, check out his scratching on the solo track, which other house dj was scratching like this 1990 / 91...? Sasha was trying......lol. Many thanks as ever...:thumbsup:

Noel
29th July 2009, 12:43 PM
People come on is... Urban Rhythm 'Get Your Thing Together' ...think it's the Techno Club Mix
Spread Love is... World Series Of Life 'Spread Love'

fossatti
29th July 2009, 01:50 PM
Many thanks matey, I thought 'world series of life' and think I have this..? I'll have to give it another spin.....lol
Thanks for the Urban rhythm i.d. buddy...........

Best regards,

Steve:thumbsup:

Geeky
29th July 2009, 03:09 PM
Mods, please merge some of these threads. 11 of em on the main page.. lol. :thumbsup:

Ok track 2 (mixes into Hitman.mp3) I have a longer snippet of this further into the track.

Need an ID too.

fossatti
29th July 2009, 09:45 PM
People come on is... Urban Rhythm 'Get Your Thing Together' ...think it's the Techno Club Mix
Spread Love is... World Series Of Life 'Spread Love'

Hi there and thanks again for the prompts, I say prompts as I used to have these on vinyl and forget....lol. Any idea which mix of world series of life this clip is from?????;)