PDA

View Full Version : Top tune i.d. required ''I am''

fossatti
29th July 2009, 12:43 AM
Same 'I am' sample as S.Moore and Sample boys, but an unknown track to me, please help....:confused:

Biskit
29th July 2009, 01:01 AM
im glad youve put this up, coz ive been after it also. ive got all the other tracks that use the 'i am' sample, but this is the one i remember, n i no longer had a sample. i had given up on this

thanks for putting it up :)

fossatti
29th July 2009, 09:05 AM
No no Chris!!! I was hoping that you guys would know it!! :'(

Wait until later today when I get my fave unknown listed, I am really hoping someone knows that, it is a top top italian and on a par with soulmasters in terms of a track that everyone would have wanted or will want. I just don't understand why these tracks should be so unknown, when they should have been hammered!!:thumbsup:

My mission is to get all of these even if I have to buy the entire discomagic catalogue.....lol. I'll get onto Barrie Jay....hehe

There's still plenty that I used to have on vinyl that have not cropped up yet.......

shamanixx
29th July 2009, 01:52 PM
I AM...
I AM...
I AM THE BEST

;-)
Feedback (4) - Cause The Dance (12") at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Feedback-Cause-The-Dance/release/605796)

fossatti
29th July 2009, 01:59 PM
Geezer!!!! Superstar, well done matey and thanks for that!!

Surprise surprise its BCR....love those italians.......

Try i.d. the 'my fave tune' tracfk, gotta be italian and awesome!!

Thanks again shamanixx............:thumbsup:

Biskit
29th July 2009, 04:51 PM
aaaarrrghhh dont say that, i have that, i bought another copy, coz i couldnt find my 1st copy, ive bought another a month back n filed it, n now i cant find that !!!!! :confused:

i loosing my memory lol :|

fossatti
29th July 2009, 09:26 PM
That sounds familiar, the number of tunes that I have duplicated is ridiculous.......!!!!!

Did you manage to listen to any of the other unknowns...?

Thanks again;)

Biskit
30th July 2009, 04:27 PM
lol i still cant find it?!?!?!?

oldskooldazed (al)
30th July 2009, 11:29 PM
ha ha ste il send yer this ive got this

fossatti
31st July 2009, 11:37 AM
ha ha ste il send yer this ive got this

Hi Al, how ya doin' matey!!?

I have just purchased a copy on 'cogs, I have been buying loads of good stuff on gemm and 'cogs, so we need to talk, just looking for my 8th pair of 1210's now!! Lol

Still need that D.J.P - Move also.....haha

Get in touch bud.:thumbsup:

Biskit
2nd August 2009, 01:05 AM
found feedback lol at last.

ste, have u heard DJP, not a good tune IMO, the vocal sample is laid shite

fossatti
2nd August 2009, 02:51 AM
found feedback lol at last.

ste, have u heard DJP, not a good tune IMO, the vocal sample is laid shite

Hi Chris, get to bed!!! Lol. Sal says hi, she's doin' her nut in trying to i.d. a track, I'd better get a clip uploaded!!

The track Sal wants has a chorus with ''with no, no, no no complications.....you got to enjooooooooy yourself'' any clues...? haha

Thanks for the input, I know it's a bit of a funny track, but it's got me hooked!! Hehe, I love that...''me and me and me, me and you''.......lol On Lexus, have spotted a copy on 'cogs which I was gonna buy, but Al promised me a rip of this some time ago......

Believe it or not I am in the process of turning the house upside down looking for a cassette with my biggest want, even though that ''my fave'' track on the uploads I posted is a very close second. I have just found 5 Jepson tapes from 1991 / 1992, so expect another barrage tomorrow.

Speak soon mate.:wave:

ilovepiano
3rd August 2009, 06:35 PM
Listen to DJP here:

YouTube - D.J.P. - Move (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XhQJSuaI1U)

Right tune I reckon phones: