PDA

View Full Version : easygroove unknowns

wayneclubber
20th July 2009, 02:28 PM
hi again! More unknowns from the same tape, no clips sorry! One has got the 'jump up break a hustle do what you want but move that muscle' lyrics on it with a female saying what sounds like tech-no tech-no constantly. The other tune i am after has like a siren going in the background with a vocal saying hardcore no har no hardcore over it. Its the best i can describe them sorry! Not holding my breath but any help is well appreciated.

groovesection
21st July 2009, 01:09 AM
1st sounds like it could be
Jonny Parker - Love It Forever
YouTube - Johnny Parker - Love It Forever (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcrriITCTVE)

wayneclubber
21st July 2009, 01:39 AM
def not mate its much harder than that but does use them vocal samples in it(speeded up though) its from 92/93 robbie dee is mc'in on the tape and says its the jar or jah mix version.

wayneclubber
22nd July 2009, 02:23 AM
nobody got any ideas? Maybe if you have the same tape? Starts off with the mc saying alright cris or crisp (possibly quest) crew are you ready for something new...dj easygroove! I been trawling through old tracks on you tube at random but not come across them!

iamdek
22nd July 2009, 09:47 AM
Although they don't spring to mind from your description, I'm sure I could get them if I was able to hear them. If you don't have the ability to rip the set, then if we can work out exactly what set it is, I'm sure it can be traced & downloaded on-line.

wayneclubber
22nd July 2009, 11:29 AM
ok got clips sorted but they pretty poor (had to record from hifi to me phone!)

wayneclubber
23rd July 2009, 01:31 AM
Although they don't spring to mind from your description, I'm sure I could get them if I was able to hear them. If you don't have the ability to rip the set, then if we can work out exactly what set it is, I'm sure it can be traced & downloaded on-line. looks like your my only hope matey! This is well gutting, proper need these tunes!

iamdek
23rd July 2009, 10:52 AM
I'll nail them - they are not from Easygrooves standard repertoire though.

wayneclubber
24th July 2009, 06:38 PM
anyone?