PDA

View Full Version : I am an Android - Unknown old techno/electro track

Axiss01
11th July 2009, 10:43 AM
Hi folks,

Nobody on Discogs as an answer for me so I'm trying here ;)

I'm looking for an early nineties techno/electro track (93 or before).

Starts with "I am an android.. proceed with the [something] attack formation"

Then girl singing Aouahaouahaouahaouahaouha...and so on :D

It contains lots of star trek samples.

"you are being taken under our power to your destination..", then another voice says "program the computer!" and then a robot says, "I'm no longer human" .. then the sample: "this is master control...", then the sample, "you cannot be programmed"...

Here's the track zSHARE - Unknow - I am an Android.mp3 (http://www.zshare.net/audio/62477016aa78f7a0/)

Thanks in advance Guyz !

BUNKERHEADZ
11th July 2009, 01:19 PM
Welcome zuiderbuur to TuneID! :thumbsup:

saw this on Discogs but didnt had a chance to listen to it, now I spot the same thread here and I can tell ya I have this at least as mp3, lemme dig and I'll be back later on with an answer LOL.

If not 8anana or AgeOfHouse beat me to it :D

Axiss01
11th July 2009, 01:28 PM
Thx m8 :turn:

I also asked Joost De Lijser (it is on one of his incredible mixtapes), waiting for an answer from him, hope he will reply.

Anyway if you can find it, it will be much appreciated :thumbsup:

ageofhouse.
12th July 2009, 04:08 PM
This tune sounds so familiar, but damned i cant get no name. :(

Excuse moi for the disappointment guys.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Axiss01
12th July 2009, 10:01 PM
Thanks Age,

I got the answer from Joost, he can't remember the name of this track and he think he sold it :'(
He'll try to get after it anyway.

Still a chance with bunkerheadz, he told us he must have the mp3 somewhere.

Let's cross our fingers :eyebrow:

Raoul Moore
13th July 2009, 10:04 AM
Is it not mastermind on influid 2 on influence records

Influid II* - Quite Safe at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Influid-II-Quite-Safe/master/18205)

If you look on the the for sale list some one has a sample of the tracks off this 12" the one i think you want is the third part of the sample

BUNKERHEADZ
13th July 2009, 10:52 AM
I have the Influid II twelve myself, thats bangin' Hardcore Techno / Gabba, it aint this one.

Still not found it yet, I have to browse 30.000 mp3's :S

Axiss01
13th July 2009, 11:16 AM
Hey Raoul,

Thx, I'm not sure it's the right one, the vocal samples are indeed the same but not the melody.

30.000 mp3,...:fekked::fekked:, that's why I only own good old vinyls, it's easyer when you have to find something back (my opinion of course :)).

Thx for the try guyz !!

BUNKERHEADZ
13th July 2009, 12:19 PM
Hey Raoul,

Thx, I'm not sure it's the right one, the vocal samples are indeed the same but not the melody.

30.000 mp3,...:fekked::fekked:, that's why I only own good old vinyls, it's easyer when you have to find something back (my opinion of course :)).

Thx for the try guyz !!

That's my collection + wantslist from Discogs digital, vinyl forever for me, but mp3 + player is the old cassette + walkman of now ;)

BUNKERHEADZ
13th July 2009, 12:21 PM
ps - that vocal sample of the female is taken from Mad Professor - Fast Forward Into Dub ;)

Axiss01
13th July 2009, 01:21 PM
Allright !

Zeg kunde mij nu zeggen waarom wij hier in t'engels aan het babelen zijn ipv van Nederlands :rofl:

Bon mensen zouden jullie nog ideeën hebben, let me know...;)

Greetz

Thomas

BUNKERHEADZ
13th July 2009, 02:57 PM
Omdat het merendeel hier Engels praat, wat de voertaal is online ;)

Axiss01
13th July 2009, 03:45 PM
Ya right man, let's talk english :thumbsup:

tkon
16th July 2009, 02:07 AM
Just listening to some Kode IV stuff, i wonder could it be them. Ring any bells Eric ?

BigAzz
14th November 2017, 05:37 PM
I have the answer, but I'm not telling!

No just kidding, I'll kill the 8 years suspense. and I don't even need to hear it to know this one...here you go, Sie herzlich willkommen

https://www.discogs.com/Overmow-Overmow-EP/release/39115

It's from the "Overmow EP" , it's called "No Sound"...and it's from Detroit, early 90's...this and "Melt City" are schlammin' tracks!!!! So without further aduie, I present to you, my holy-grail of Detroit electro/breakbeat rarities, in all it's glory...you're all gonna' shit, it's that gloriously bonkers and utterly off the hook!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuyWFpZl0qY

Only took 8 years, and a guy from the bush, in Australia, to answer your impassioned question. Hope it soothes your worried and furled brow, I would have hated going though the last 20+years without this EP in my life and a face like that, : )D... It's a rare dance floor killer from The Mighty D and of the 100+ people that may actually own this gem, you meet one of them.....what are the odds? Patience is payed back ten fold in this case, I hope you groove to these for the rest of your days as well.

aaaaand no longer a secret weapon, only known by a few.
Oww Woww Ow Woow Oww Woow Oh Well.

Hope it was worth the wait, take it easy brothers and sisters!

p.s. "Proceed with a visual attack formation" is from "The Last Starfighter" if I'm factivating all over your face right now, thought I'd clear that up while I'm here"

For more factualvated information about this breakbeat monster see first link in description.

You're most welcome in retrospect, Axiss01. Top bloke, with photo like memory. Hazzah!!!

"Does anyone else have anymore questions for me?"

Paul Zykotik
14th November 2017, 11:22 PM
I've got to say thanks for bumping this as without it I'd never have had this record brought to my attention, and it's bloody good :thumbsup:

BigAzz
15th November 2017, 01:55 AM
Any time brother.

max
15th November 2017, 11:47 AM
Wow, this is an epic thread. Eight years. Hope OP is still around to see the result.