PDA

View Full Version : vejaaaaaah

pete-nic
4th July 2009, 11:45 AM
morning tune id :D the king of crap descriptions is back,yet again ive got no sample , useless i know :| tune im after i would say is around 93-95 similar era to le voie le soliel......starts quite progressive and just builds up to an absolute piano stomper.......all i remember of it is that it has a foreign lass talking in it quite seductivley i may add .....sounds like shes saying summat like ......."que sur le temps.......veejaaaah then a big piano kicks in on the break that rolls for a few beats then is accompanied with trumpet or sax stabs that just keeps going n going ...was a big tune of the time on a lot of mix tapes ......just none ive got lol ...any help with this would be much appreciated as been looking for a long time with no success pete :D

craig1210
4th July 2009, 12:38 PM
Jubaba - Ritmo De Bom Bom - Extreme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_TIIrR5KvQ&feature=channel_page)

I doubt it's that but you never know.

pete-nic
4th July 2009, 04:02 PM
no it wasnt that mate thanks for trying though appreciate it pete :)

Keno
5th July 2009, 11:23 AM
Try Chapter 9 - Rollercoster

pete-nic
5th July 2009, 11:48 AM
Get in there !!!!! Nice one Keno that was the one, many many many many many thanks for that , been after it for such a long time thanks m8 :D:mad::D