PDA

View Full Version : old zone tune

splodge
9th June 2009, 07:18 PM
can anyone id this tune for me. zone tune played by john j and the like early 90's:turn:

fossatti
19th July 2009, 07:14 PM
Hi matey, here ya go - Westwon - Control (D-Code Remixes) (12") at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Westwon-Control-D-Code-Remixes/release/1288868). You want B1 - Dominator mix dude. John Jepson rocks....I have a few id's from him still outstanding!!!! Lol Steve

splodge
8th August 2009, 09:31 AM
oh mate cheers long long search ended you're a fookin legend. gonna get me a copy of that i'll look at your id posts and see what i can do. mucho grassy arse

fossatti
8th August 2009, 05:17 PM
oh mate cheers long long search ended you're a fookin legend. gonna get me a copy of that i'll look at your id posts and see what i can do. mucho grassy arse

Hiya geezer, my pleasure...O:))

I used to live in Silsden, the other side of Ilkley for nearly 15 years and know Graham and Steve Dixon well (Ilkley dj's)!! Lol

I am about to post a load of new Jepson tracks which I am looking for, so any help would be very much appreciated mate. Likewise, if you want me to have a listen to anything, give me a shout, I have loads of Jepson stylee tunage. Please also check my posts from last week or the week before, some bloody nice tracks in there!!

I am just going through 5 Jeppo tapes, so watch this space and have a listen dude. Gimme a shout if you have anything you are struggling to i.d.....I'll my best matey. Speak soon bud, Steve:thumbsup: