PDA

View Full Version : 93/94 Vocal Piano Hardcore, Samples Sweet Sensation - Sincerely Yours + Blapps Posse

Amen Fyre
1st June 2009, 02:11 PM
Hello there wonderful people, :wave:

I've had a google for this one, for a couple of years actually, I've asked DJs, producers and record collecters lol, I've not been able to ID this one, so it might be a little challenge for you or anyone out there (it's probably and easy one, just has avoided me)

it samples both - sweet sensation - sincerely yours
and chops the lyrics up a bit

"I need you in my life, oh can't you see
to show you how much your love means to me
The pain in my heart, boy, has run so deep
Without you my life feels so incomplete
the love that you gave, I never felt before
[repeat]"

and also blapps posse - don't hold back

"ruffer and tuffer the beats succeed, to fill your eardrums is what you need."

or words to that effect... this one has me stumped, been through a gazillion tunes and not been able to track it down even with that info, so I put it to you, tune id.com, put us out of our misery please :mad:

Thanks in advance!

oldskooly
1st June 2009, 03:31 PM
hi mate it's this

Mega City 2 - Prisoner Cell Block E / The Love You Give (12", Promo) at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Mega-City-2-Prisoner-Cell-Block-E-The-Love-You-Give/release/354024)

oldskooly :thumbsup:

Amen Fyre
1st June 2009, 03:38 PM
Christ! Thanks, I used to hate that prisoner cell block tune, so I'd always skipped over ever buying it, hahaha.

I am forever thankful for that, really... 16 years of looking!!!

Cheers, I'm well chuffed and will remember that ;) hopefully one day I'll know one you don't :)

edit - wow, once again, never thought I'd find that out, thanks again

oldskooly
1st June 2009, 05:24 PM
Great site this isn't it..!!

I've had most of my unknowns ID'd on here...

oldskooly :fekked:

Amen Fyre
2nd June 2009, 08:44 AM
Great site this isn't it..!!

I've had most of my unknowns ID'd on here...

oldskooly :fekked:

Sure is, I'd been meaning to sign up for some time now, not just to ask for ID's, offer to ID some myself, had a look around yesterday and only found one I could at that time. lots of obscure bits up on here, which is good there is a site devoted to it, but what is the site without its users, I shall thank you again for that one, really made my day, week, year, decade :crazy: :king:

Steve.

oldskooly
2nd June 2009, 08:38 PM
No worries dude !!

oldskooly :)