PDA

View Full Version : Who Knows This Tune???

Mumbledude
19th May 2009, 11:05 PM
Im desperately trying to find out the name of a banging tune I used to hear at Escape from Samsara parties (usually in the Fridge Bar in the early hours).

Its difficult to describe a tune, but at one point it would go all quiet and a woman's voice would say "TOTAL ECSTACY... TOMORROW" and then sirens would kick in and it would go off big time!

It was also on one of the EFS compilation tapes they sold (of either Beamish or Oberon).

If anyone knows the track Im on about you will make one aging raver extremely happy!!

cheers

Barticle
21st May 2009, 12:03 PM
Im desperately trying to find out the name of a banging tune I used to hear at Escape from Samsara parties (usually in the Fridge Bar in the early hours).

good times, my friend. :) although i favoured the Peace Gardens to the Fridge Bar basement afterparty!

i miss EFS and Pendragon so much...

Its difficult to describe a tune, but at one point it would go all quiet and a woman's voice would say "TOTAL ECSTACY... TOMORROW" and then sirens would kick in and it would go off big time!

i've answered this in my (hijacked!) thread but will post here too for the benefit of future readers...

it's Tomorrow by DuMonde, specifically it was the Onkel's Brett Mix that used to get played out.

crackin' tune!! :)

If anyone knows the track Im on about you will make one aging raver extremely happy!!

happy to help - us aging ravers gotta stick together, mate!

Bart

Mumbledude
21st May 2009, 02:14 PM
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you soooooooo much!!

I miss those days so much as well, best times of my life had there... I get quite nostalgic and a bit depressed thinking about them, would love to re-live some of them.

My best ever party was the Pendragon Beltane festival... 1997 (??? I think :) ) - people were outside the Fridge Bar dancing on the bus stop!!

Thanks again mate... thats one battle down, just gotta get the record now!

Bear with me on getting the names of the tracks you wanted - I think they are on several cds (although some may also be on comp tapes from the old days, in which case I wont know them), but I reckon there are at least 4 tracks I have on cds somewhere that I will be able to ID.

Take it easy!
Sean

PS: If you ever hear of a EFS party these days I would be most grateful for a heads up!!