PDA

View Full Version : Track from an Adam Brewer @ Club 051 1995 tape

ghostofwar
13th May 2009, 05:13 PM
Hello all, could anyone id this one please:

sample.mp3 (http://www.speedyshare.com/777520623.html)

I'm not sure if it's a certain mix of Soundsource - Take Me Up, or if it's been sampled or what. Hope somebody can help, I've been trying to track this tune down for ages. Thanks in advance.

Link fixed.

Pidge
15th May 2009, 05:33 PM
what 051 night was that from cos the 051 never had mc's in it on a Saturday.

Was it an ANTHEM CITY tape or the like from the friday nights?

ghostofwar
16th May 2009, 11:13 AM
Thanks for looking. It's from !Foam Glorious Foam (Not)", 1995. I've seen it labelled as Anthem City but that's wrong, can't remember if it was a Friday or Saturday. Dave Graham played a set after Adam Brewer.

Pidge
16th May 2009, 07:32 PM
yeah deffo wudda been Friday especially if it was a foam party cos Davy T was always pretty much laughed off when he did saturday nights until Jon Lynch decided to get rid of him as an MC and stuck with just Rusty, Si Edwards and Dave as the Saturday residents although if i remember rightky they had some class guests thru 1995 on Saturdays in the 05, Ann Savage being one before her hard house days and also DJ Dimitri of Dee Lite!!!!!!

Oh yeah sorry dont recognise the track either!!

ghostofwar
16th May 2009, 09:33 PM
Yeah, and it wasn't long before the 051 went all hardcore. I remember going there one night, I hadn't been for a while and my mate was working on the door, I went in and Ultra-Sonic were on!

I'm not having any luck with this track at all.

ghostofwar
22nd May 2009, 07:17 PM
FOUND IT!! Zero The Hero - Rock Around The Block