PDA

View Full Version : can you feel it?

smiffy777
21st April 2009, 09:20 PM
need some help with id of this, the only bits i can recall are:

can you feel it? oh oh!
can you feel it? na na na na na na

the track contains the same 'can you feel it?' sample as in mr fingers and royal house tracks (think its a jacksons live shout out). the 'oh oh' and 'na na na na na na' are a females voice. its an uplifting piano style (possibly italo house) track.
was out around 87 to 89, but got no idea who it is or what its called.
if anyone can help with this it would make my day!!:confused:

beathcote
21st April 2009, 11:14 PM
sounds like Hi Liner- Loving you,
YouTube - Hi Liner - Loving You (orig mix). (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OKeid4QGqk&feature=related)

at least the oh oh na na na na na na bit
not sure about can you feel it tho

olskool in motion
21st April 2009, 11:54 PM
na na na na na na not a clue. cant you post a sample?

olskool in motion
21st April 2009, 11:55 PM
na na na leading me to a few tunes, again im not sure about the can u feel it bit.

smiffy777
22nd April 2009, 11:26 PM
guys thanks a lot for your help. the 'oh oh' and 'na na na na na na' is definately the same as in Hi Liner - Lovin you (never heard this before, great tune btw!!). Maybe it was a DJs mix that i had on an old tape, but i'm certain i remember 'can you feel it' in there too. will keep hunting. now i know about Hi Liner i'll play about on youtube and see what i can find. any more will be much appreciated!! thanks again.

smiffy777
22nd April 2009, 11:27 PM
sorry guys, no sample

digthemusic
23rd April 2009, 10:01 PM
It could be Rosso Barocco Never Gonna Give You Up?

For some reason I kept thinking it was Big Scores Trust gone wild :S

beathcote
24th April 2009, 04:00 AM
YouTube - Rosso Barocco - Never Gonna Give You Up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9Argzy2yH4)

seconded

smiffy777
24th April 2009, 01:54 PM
Mystery solved , thanks very much. this has been bugging me for years now. Don't remember it being so cheesy though (although i was only 15 at the time so i'll forgive myself), and also don't remember it being backed with the old Rick Astley song (perhaps i chose to forget that part!!). Gonna try hunt down a copy now. Thanks for the youtube link btw as it led me to the b-side called Do-Do-Don't Stop, contains much less Rick Astley!! Thanks again guyz.

beathcote
24th April 2009, 07:39 PM
i have do do dont stop in mint nick if u want it pm me

smiffy777
25th April 2009, 01:16 PM
thanks for the offer beathcote, but as soon as i followed your youtube link and discovered it was the tune i was looking for i went straight on ebay/amazon etc and bought a copy straight away. thanks again, nick.