PDA

View Full Version : Wich version of 'Pastilla Del Fuego'

karma fan
18th April 2009, 11:06 PM
hi, please could somebody shed some light on this before i self destruct!

i have the original DFC release and the Datura remixes of "Moratto - La pastilla Del Fuego", but this version on an old tape is different, looked all over discogs and can't seem to trace any more mixes, but surely it can't be that hard to find, it is quite similar to the Ricky & DFC Team mix, but the synths are different definitely.

i would massively appreciate any help!!

cheers! :thumbsup:

karma fan
22nd April 2009, 12:31 PM
anyone know this pleeeease, cannot find this mix anywhere!

toxic2
27th April 2009, 08:55 PM
please, the name is Ricci , not Ricky.
look at this DJ Ricci Discography at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/artist/DJ+Ricci)

karma fan
27th April 2009, 09:51 PM
sorry, typo! but still does'nt solve the problem lol

toxic2
27th April 2009, 10:47 PM
sorry, typo! but still does'nt solve the problem lol

there are 2 different mix ; dfc+ricci mix and ricci mix. ..

karma fan
28th April 2009, 06:22 AM
yes, but the other Ricci mix you speak of is on the B-side if its the one im thinking of (unless you know of a different vinyl?). Although the version i want does sound like it was done by Ricci.

toxic2
28th April 2009, 07:02 AM
yes, but the other Ricci mix you speak of is on the B-side if its the one im thinking of (unless you know of a different vinyl?). Although the version i want does sound like it was done by Ricci.

mmmhhh , i don know other mix ....... good luck!

karma fan
5th May 2009, 10:10 PM
can anyone else shed any light on this pleeeease

karma fan
15th May 2009, 10:13 AM
can anyone else shed any light on this pleeeease

karma fan
18th December 2009, 11:26 PM
does anyone have a clue to this? I thought it'd be quite simple, but it's actually a very tricky remix that seems to be quite obscure, i noticed that there are 2 different cover & label designs, but both have the same tracklistings so maybe one has THIS mix on it, would appreciate if anyone who has this could check there copy to see if it is this mix, massively appreciated!

Speedloader
30th March 2011, 02:47 PM
Im also after this version! im sure someone out there will have it lol

please help,

cheers!

karma fan
30th August 2011, 10:52 PM
Just a little post bump in case there's anyone out there who knows this, really annoying as i have both the versions on vinyl and this is on neither and there's no other different mixes listed on Discogs, it's SO similar to the original but different synths and pads, PLEASE help me ID the mix/vinyl

thanks!!!!

karma fan
21st September 2011, 06:52 PM
up again for those who may have missed it, really really hoping someone knows this, if you have the vinyl, PLEASE check the versions

thanks everyone!

karma fan
13th May 2013, 01:18 PM
3+ years, and still no-where near id-ing this, if anyone knows it, I will gladly pay £10 for a correct ID!!

Thanks everyone!

karma fan
18th May 2013, 04:25 PM
PLEASE hellllllp meeeee :+)