PDA

View Full Version : What else is this piano from?

ilovepiano
23rd August 2002, 11:12 PM
Hello!

This is the piano riff from Terrorize - Natural High. It sounds just like something off another tune that I used to have on an old Wigan Pier tape. There were female lyrics and similar whoooooeeeyeaaah bits in it.

http://www.geocities.com/foxrambadger/terrorize.mp3

Thanks people

Tim :)

Er... Not sure why this doesn't work when you click on it. Try it anyway and if it doesn't work, and you can be arsed, type the adress out. For some reason that seems to work. Wierd eh??

Francis
24th August 2002, 03:09 AM
Could well be "Elevation - Can You feel It" that you are thinking of !!

Made by the same guys !!

Francis

Biskit
24th August 2002, 10:03 AM
I'll agree with Francis here, ELEVATION - CAN YOU FEEL IT! A bit of info 4 ya.. ELEVATION, TERRORIZE & LOVE REVOLUTION are all the same people & Shaun Imrei, the producer also did the piano on 'Bassheads - Is there anybody out there'!!! :rotate:

ilovepiano
24th August 2002, 12:29 PM
You learn something new every day!
Thanks guys

Tim :)

Francis
24th August 2002, 12:36 PM
Hmmm, i didn't know they were "Love Revolution" aswell, we had em as a PA where i used to work, cos one of the guys also used to work there :) Considering it was a Commercial club playing new dance music, they went down very well indeed !!

Fran

sirius
24th August 2002, 02:03 PM
I think you mean Love Generation.........:phones:

See ya

Sirius

pacman
24th August 2002, 02:31 PM
Aye, deffo Elevation. Didnt know Terrorize and Elevation were one and the same though, although thought it was funny how similar they were....DOH!!!!

Both fekkin tunes though.

sweet sensation
24th August 2002, 02:37 PM
Archaos or R Chaos were the same people too !!

I found this out when I went to a night in the Pleasuredrome in Birkenhead and on the flyer it said

Live PA's

Terrorize
Archaos
Elevation

The realised that they were all the same people coming on and off the stage jus being introduced as 1 of the above !!!
:axe: :S

Felt a bit swindled, but it was still a belter and I was enjoying myself too much to care !!!

Sweet xx

Biskit
25th August 2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by sirius
I think you mean Love Generation

Thanks Sirius, sorry guys, mind wasn't with it!!

sirius
25th August 2002, 03:13 PM
Sorry, couldnt resist!:$ :D

see ya,

Sirius

VinylAnimal
26th August 2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by sweet sensation
Felt a bit swindled

I'd have fallen for it as well Sweet :|

It's a dirty trick is that :'( but clever :D cause I don't reckon theres many folk who would have known :thumbsup: