PDA

View Full Version : another hard italo

Tempestni
3rd March 2009, 07:38 PM
hi al.. just realized i shouldve put all my posts in one :S lol

cheers if u can help with this one too guys

djpileup
3rd March 2009, 09:29 PM
on the second clip the 'let me down' vocal sounds a bit like an italian style record i had called 'let me down' by rock house but the main track on that had a big f off dire straits guitar sample in it

ImSm0kin1
4th March 2009, 12:19 AM
alright mate

that second one is secret power - let me down

:thumbsup:

Tempestni
4th March 2009, 01:33 AM
thx mate.. bout that other tune its not the right one its an orchestra with a vocal shouting somebody screeeeeeeeem ! i think it was called vivsection

djpileup
5th March 2009, 01:24 PM
the tune you're describing is off of the Spacetrax Vol 1 (like you said that is not the clip you posted) one or two people have posted the tune on you tube and mistakenly called it 'Vivisection' which is the name of another track on the other side of that release. this has left me rather confused as i'm sure the track with the violins and somebody scream is Where Are you (Now)

djpileup
5th March 2009, 01:54 PM
the lesson here kids is don't trust inforamtion put on you tube!

after diggin out the spacetrax record i find i am indeed right, the track with the vivaldi sample and somebody scream vocal is where are you now off of spacetrax vol 1.

also the tune you posted is none of the tracks on that 12" and also faster

djpileup
5th March 2009, 02:25 PM
interestingly apparently some copies of spacetrax have the A-side label sticker on the B-side which must be why there's such confusion. On my 12" where are you now is definitley pressed on the A side. On pwls 'are you ready for this' compilation the track is listed as where are you now