PDA

View Full Version : colin dale at fusion, 1993

tangee
26th February 2009, 02:30 PM
thanks for all the help:thumbsup:

Meltdown
26th February 2009, 06:56 PM
2nd 1 is Critical Mass - 3 O'time (tuuuuuuuneeee!!!)

Stretchyd
27th February 2009, 12:17 AM
Don't know, but 1st track is shit-hot!

I also have this tape and I was at the event. Colin Dale was a replacement for Carl Cox who didn't turn up, but what a set! Shame about MC Jester talking shite though!

scruffyherrbert
27th February 2009, 02:30 AM
2nd 1 is Critical Mass - 3 O'time (tuuuuuuuneeee!!!)

yep, the whole EP is shit hot really ... the Chilly track is the kind of dark acid The Musicmaker (the musicmaker the musicmaker :)) often played at the time and the A-side is claaaassic Lenny bizniz ...

tangee
1st March 2009, 01:18 PM
Don't know, but 1st track is shit-hot!

I also have this tape and I was at the event. Colin Dale was a replacement for Carl Cox who didn't turn up, but what a set! Shame about MC Jester talking shite though!

iwas there aswell matey!!! colin dale was a replacement for easygroove!!! naughty mr groove didnt turn up!!

Stretchyd
2nd March 2009, 12:25 AM
iwas there aswell matey!!! colin dale was a replacement for easygroove!!! naughty mr groove didnt turn up!!

I knew someone didn't turn up, just couldn't remember who obviously! Cracking night!

Was Druid on that night too? (my memory is shot!) He played Panic (original) and MC Marley (although it may not have been!) threw a copy into the crowd, which I nabbed! It was difficult dancing with that in my hand!

tangee
2nd March 2009, 03:29 PM
mines shot too!!! i remember easygroove not being there, love easygroove so was a little gutted, i remember nothing else, only i had a good time!!!

tangee
2nd March 2009, 04:14 PM
cheers for all your help everyone:thumbsup:

Paul Zykotik
2nd March 2009, 05:59 PM
Track 26 is Armageddon - The Armageddon on Armageddon - You'll Never Be Mine (12") at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Armageddon-Youll-Never-Be-Mine/release/21401)