PDA

View Full Version : attention!!!only for people to know about 1990-91(no more mind games?)

procopap
13th February 2009, 11:02 AM
no have mp3 ,no have record ,no have tape.damn it!!! only in my brain stuck this unbelivable tune.here it is (music from the stars ,music from the stars ,music from the stars ,aaaa yeeh.music from the stars ,music from the stars ,mu-music from the stars,aaaa yehhh.no no no,no why ,no no no , no why (no more mind games?).after played one unbelivable tune and at the end says (this is a dream,this is only a dream).:fekked::fekked::fekked:very very difficult tune.for people only to know many records.i promise you that if identify that tune not sleep for your rest of your life:))

procopap
14th February 2009, 12:20 AM
noone knows tunes from words (no more mind games)? come on gyes....

tb707
15th February 2009, 02:25 PM
the "music from the stars" bit deosnt sound familiar but lots of tunes with the "no more mindgames" voice originally hailing from quest's mindgames with vocals courtesy of liz torres
here's a 2 from the early 90's u can check

trancemission- no more mindgames
classic man - no more mindgames

procopap
15th February 2009, 02:43 PM
tb707 not these records:(( we talk for very very difficult tune.one man tell all these words and one girl says (no more mind games).we talk that when you hear this sound you forget everything that you listen until now.someone to identify this unbelivable tune.believe me you must search it for that.worth it that anyone else record that you search for .the best tune for techno -trance for 20 years.i am 100% about that.best tune ever!!!!!!!!!!

procopap
16th February 2009, 03:21 PM
here again the unbelivable tune ever!!! one man sing(music from the stars ,music from the stars ,music from the stars aaaaah yehhhhh.music from the stars ,music from the stars,mu-music from the stars aaaahh ,yehhhhh.no no no,no ,no why ,no no no no whyyyyyy .no more mind games!!!!!(girl voice)after played one unbelivable tune and again one man said (this is a dream ,this is only a dream..) ok thats it.this is the best tune ever from techno and trance played at faz in athens in brilliant year of 1991.someone????

procopap
24th February 2009, 12:00 PM
helppppppppppp!!!

procopap
1st March 2009, 12:37 AM
best tune ever gyes!!! promise for that:)who knows this fantastic tune only from the words????helpppppppppp!!!!

shamanixx
1st March 2009, 07:31 AM
I don't know if this sound can help you, just have a listen:
Mystique (5) - No Mind Games - Discogs Marketplace (http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=414771&ev=rp)

pharmaman
2nd March 2009, 01:10 AM
maybe this is what you seek
dirty mind-the dream
cheers

procopap
2nd March 2009, 02:51 PM
PHARMAMAN YOU DESTROY MY SUPRISE FOR ONE FRIEND...NEVERMIND:)I FOUND THE TUNE 4 DAYS AGO FROM DANCEHOUSERARE FROM UTUBE.YES THATS IT:)))))))))))))) THIS IS THE BEST TUNE EVER PLAYED FROM GROOVERIDER IN CLUB (FAZ) AT ATHENS IN 1990.MANY THANKS TO ALL TO SEARCH FOR THIS VERY VERY DIFFICULT TUNE:) DIRTY MIND-THE DREAM PRODUCER MAX PERSONA 1990 YouTube - Dirty Mind - The Dream (1990) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ3frFJeyDY) THE ONLY THING THAT YOU MUST DO GYES IS TO LET THE SOUND PLAYS .THIS IS THE BEST DIAMOND.YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

procopap
2nd March 2009, 04:19 PM
thanooooooooooooooooooooooo to brika to asma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! xaxaxa