PDA

View Full Version : Top Buzz IDs from Rage Jungle Juice

bigdipper
10th February 2009, 01:54 AM
Hello

Anyone know the names of the following tunes off this set (set from hardcorewillneverdie.com)

At 36.20 - very Formation sounding tune, wicked instrumental track, reminds me of SS's unreleased New Breed Of Ravers track.

At 50.00 - 'Give us this day, all that you showed me, the power and the glory till my kingdom come'

:S

bigdipper
10th February 2009, 07:10 AM
I have done a part tracklist with the tunes that I know

Absolutely wicked set this! Would love to get a full tracklist down if anyone can help fill in the gaps.

Many Thanks!

1 Baby D - Let Me Be Your Fantasy - Ruffer Remix
2 Top Buzz - Worldwide Epidemic
3 Hypno Genesis - Take Control
4 Naz aka Naz - Organised Crime
5 Doc Scott NHS - Disco Mix
6 Anthill Mob - Antology (Top Buzz Mix) - not sure on this
7 ??
8 ??
9 ?? Formation sounding tune I'm on about above
10 Foul Play - Survival
11 ??
12 ?? - 'Give us this day all that you showed me, the power & the glory till my kingdom come'
13 Foul Play - Dubbing You
14 Oaysis - Incredible Bass
15 Burning Chrome - Power Move
16 3 Rude Bwoy - Rude Bwoy Rambo
17 After Dark - Come Together
18 Insomnia - Nostalgic
19 Kev Bird - This Is A Trip
20 LTJ Bukem - Demon's Theme

nebkins
11th February 2009, 10:09 AM
4 ?? Don't Know This One - Awesome tune - 'thought I was out..... they pulled me back in' - Naz Aka Naz - Organized Crime - Deja Vu

10 ?? - 'Wake Up! Only the Strong will survive - Foul Play - Survival - Oblivion Records

bigdipper
10th March 2009, 05:02 PM
Big thanks to Nebkins for the IDs. I got sidetracked so sorry for the delayed thanks.

here are a couple of soundclips for the others, hope you can help
:)

jsaq
27th April 2009, 09:55 PM
'Give us this day' could be this Zeno Zip - Mind Games / Funky Rewind (12") at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Zeno-Zip-Mind-Games-Funky-Rewind/release/377726) but can't find a soundclip so I can't confirm. :confused:

jsaq
27th April 2009, 10:16 PM
Have you had any luck IDing 'wah wah' as I posted the same track up for an ID a while ago but with no joy. It sounds like the vocal chorus part of track is sampled from Madonna - Like A Prayer :)

bigdipper
9th July 2009, 05:26 PM
Hello mate thanks for the info on that track,

I managed to get the wah-wah one, it is called Disciples Of The Watch - Dance In Peace EP, and managed to track down a copy (by far the most expensive record I have ever bought, but worth it!)

nebkins
10th July 2009, 02:48 PM
The "Give Us This Day" one is definitely the Zeno Zip tune. It was produced by the guys behind the Vinyl Rhythm label.

iDLE>APPLY*THE*BREAKS
26th July 2010, 01:10 AM
Just decided to reminisce and listen to a Top Buzz mix, then found your tracklist ;)

6 TRONIK HOUSE - STRAIGHT OUTTA HELL (BACK TO HELL MIX)
7 DESTROY - LET THE BASS KICK (ORIGINAL)

Typically i was after the name of one of the tunes you hadnt managed to get... anyone know what track 8 is callled !!