PDA

View Full Version : Desperately trying to ID a house tune from early-mid 90s!

Steve Found
7th February 2009, 05:18 PM
Afternoon peoples :)

Ok well thanks to the superlative efforts of Groovesection and his clearing up of a puzzling old skool rave tune ID problem I had, I thought I'd post this other thorn in my side on here and will also post it on Old Skool House Anthems or whatever that first section is on here heh

I am desperately trying to find a tune that I had on some old house mix tape that I have no idea who mixed it could be famous or non famous, but all I have to go on is there is a woman talking pretty much all the way through it and part of the lyrics is something like "Let me show you my base-ment (base-ment houseeeee" She says the odd line in french I think one part is "C'est magnifique" I realise this ain't a lot to go on so apologies again, but HOPEFULLY if one of you reading this has or has heard this tune and recognises what I'm going on about, praps they'd be kind enough to end this bloody nightmare of a quest I've had to try and ID it! I think it must be about '94-95 it came out as that's roughly how long I've had the tape for.

I will of course get ready to bow and scrape out of sheer gratitude and respect if anyone can help me solve this mystery track.

Thanks guys I'll leave you to it! :D