PDA

View Full Version : Gets in your head.

jp72
1st February 2009, 02:05 AM
I don't understand why people that used to go raving don't listen to hardcore any more!!!

djpileup
15th February 2009, 10:03 AM
Life changes you and peoples tastes evolve and change with their own experiences and the times. I think the majority of people are like sheep and just follow whatever's seen to be the coolest trend of music at any given time. You'll also find that when folk are younger they tend to prefer faster or more rebelious forms of music, and that over time they mellow out and prefer more chilled or slower types. In saying that i'm sure if you look about you'll find plenty of peeps still luvin the hardcore music too. Why don't you post your thoughts on Old Skool Anthemz - Dance Music Resource (http://oldskoolanthemz.com) see what the folks there think. You could also try searching for websites and forums dedicated to hardcore dance music as i'm sure there's quite a few on the internet. :)

jp72
15th February 2009, 01:29 PM
You're right djpileup. Thanks. Although I was a bit pissed when I posted that thread!!! I enjoy the forums etc but I do miss the sitting around with like minded friends listening to a new tape, talking about and getting excited by the tunes, sometimes but not always still high from the night before! Just being a bit sentimental I suppose, everything changes and nothing stays the same, that's life I know.... Jamie