PDA

View Full Version : Tune i.d needed from Grooverider - Fantazia - One Step Beyond - July 1992

Blake
25th January 2009, 02:03 PM
Hi all, I have one tune for i.d. And I would really appreciate it, if somebody could please finally help me to i.d it.

There are 3 soundclips of this track at the bottom of this post.

But here is also, a little extra information about this track.

It's a very tough Jungle / Belgium Techno type of track with a lot of bass, (and it even includes a Happy Hardcore break).
The lyrics on the track are; "Too Late Baby, For Your Love"
& another lyric in the track along the lines of ; "Another Level".

z_chromozone
25th January 2009, 10:36 PM
Sounds like much of the track was sampled from Hackney Hardcore _ Dancehall Dangerous.

Probably does not help much though........

Z

Dan_123
26th January 2009, 09:29 AM
10 = sub 45 - move ep (class!!!!!!!)

11 = same tune

12 = neuromancer - pennywise

Blake
26th January 2009, 12:50 PM
z_chromozone, I also thought the exact sametime, in regards to the similarities of the 'Dancehall Dangerous' track.
But thanks for that info anyway, as the track that I was looking for, could've been an off-spin remix attempt of the track.
So it was still appreciated. :cool:

I'd like to say a massive thanks to Dan_123 for the super-fast detective work on this track. Man, this track has been on my mind since 1992 and to finally have it i'd'd is amazing.
Thanks again. :D

neil09
2nd October 2009, 11:52 PM
hi , would anybody know the name of the tune that comes in at about 14.05 mins into this set , think lyrics say something like ...white lie , love injection ???
iv never been able to track this tune down
sorry cant post any links to the track
cheers

Dr_Shade
21st December 2010, 01:53 AM
@ neil09 that track you're on about is EQP - Lee + Molley (Rough Tone Records)

It's a PHat tune I've got it sitting here on vinyl, it's got another tune on the record which is very similar but with a slightly different edge on it well worth buying.