PDA

View Full Version : Old Techno Track???

mstoddy
7th January 2009, 12:09 PM
I've tried here before with no success as I can't locate the tape it was on but, hoping beyond hope someone will have had the same mix tape and know what tune it is I'm after:confused:

all I know is that the tape was by a woman DJ (very Housey style) and was around the mid 90's (93 (most likely-96 possibly 97 but, doubtfull).

The Tune was mixed into Justine - Want me, Love me and had no vocal but went perfectly with 'Justine' it was a very stabby techno tune (definately not Can you Feel it - CLS, but kind of that style) so it could possibly be on UMM Records or I'm thinking Jackpot Records now, I REALLY want this tune, the techno is very stabby, der der; der der der der; der der der der der der der; - i wish I still had the tape, it sounds like Ramirez type Pizzaro - Hablando, but it isn't

I know a collection is never complete, but this tune is possibly the only record from that era that I've not been able to ID. I know how good you guys are, some of you WILL have this tune, please name it for me.

Help would be much appreciated :thumbsup: