PDA

View Full Version : secchi-isay yeah /flute on

king coe
16th August 2002, 05:54 PM
i need to know the version of flute on as played on nye sasha shellys i have the original energy copy with the massive mix on its on the b of that mixes of flute on vocal and acca i think its some sort of dub?????

by the way i have a spare copy of this its got the massive mix of isay yeah ,its in near mint condition 12 quid if anyone wants it

Biskit
17th August 2002, 10:21 AM
I have the 'MASSIVE REMIX' on the A-side on '1990 X-Energy (XXR - 12078), this is the tune Sasha and many other D.j's hammered, it also cotains tha Acappella & on the B-side it has...
FLUTE ON (Voice on)
FLUTE ON (Voice acappella)

Is this the tune you're after!?!? :confused:

Dj Britalian
17th August 2002, 12:22 PM
Sounds like you hit the nail on the head their Biskit:cool:

king coe
17th August 2002, 06:21 PM
i think you miss understood me its not i say yeah im on about its flute on i have that copy that you have but the version of flute on that was played on nye shellys 90/91 isnt on it i want to know where that version is? cheers lads

Biskit
19th August 2002, 11:04 PM
Check your Cat' No. on your record & see if its the same Cat' No. as Ive stated :thumbsup:

king coe
20th August 2002, 12:03 AM
yep same ive got 2! this version im after was played dec 28th and nye 90 by sasha shellys!

Shooms
20th August 2002, 05:45 PM
King Coe mate - I've got those sets & yes I'm after the vinyl too..... both the acca of I say yeah & Flute on....

sirius
20th August 2002, 08:38 PM
Yeah, Id be interested in 'I say yeah' proper acca too...........as for flute on acca, isnt that just 'scat' like "Bu Bu Buaada Bu Pa Pa" (as used on Floorshakers)??? I think I have that somewhere........if its what u mean???.

Sirius.

king coe
21st August 2002, 06:10 PM
cheers lads the search continues!!!