PDA

View Full Version : Early 90's Pianoey House ID Please, with the following lyrics

Marcel
19th December 2008, 02:26 AM
"Hypnotize your/my mind and soul"
"Let your body take control"
something something fantasy

There's also a second one. I can't remember the tune, it's from a similar genre and time. It started with a male voice talking, and one of the lines was 'You will feel veeeeery sleepy' (Could possibly be the introduction to the above track perhaps?...Hypnotism etc).

I have it on the background of a video camera tape recording, and am in the process of grabbing a sample off it, but any help in the meantime would be ace.

Thanks

BUNKERHEADZ
19th December 2008, 08:34 AM
2nd one could be Orbital - Deeper (http://www.discogs.com/release/120718)

Marcel
19th December 2008, 10:30 AM
Thanks BunkerHeads.
I got excited when heard the first bit of that on Youtube, but alas, that wasn't it.
I remember it kicks in with a piano riff, right after the talking.

The first one is the main one, I've managed to get an audio sample off, but haven't got the mac software to hand to convert it to mp3.

Many many thanks for replying though :)

I forgot to say, I put them in this forum, describing them as house, but I'm not sure they are.
Both tracks are more breakbeaty with piano. Pretty much in a similar style to Sonz of a Loop Da Loop Era - Far Out.

Marcel
12th February 2009, 01:11 PM
RE : The first one.......At last managed to get a sample of it from a video camera recording.....Please ignore the bit of voice you hear, I've left it in for continuity. The clip is only a 10 seconds long or so, so it's still a long shot, but I'm crossing my fingers in hope ;)

No other ideas for the second one though.

Cheers :)

Marcel
6th March 2009, 11:47 AM
Another little bump :)

Marcel
25th March 2009, 11:10 AM
LAst bump on the offchance :hubba:

Marcel
21st August 2011, 03:32 PM
Just to let you all know I've just found it :D

After all this time of searching

The Alcan Warriors - Hyp-No-Tize
The Alcan Warriors - Hyp-No-Tize (Original Mix) (1992) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpYwxonn5Ys)

This has been pecking my head for years!