PDA

View Full Version : im stuck....HEEELLPPPP plz

Merinda
3rd December 2008, 10:00 AM
ok here goes. if there is a god, someone on this forum must be able to help me. basically im now a 27 year old guy, so im guessing the song is almost ten years old now, and for 10 years ive been trying to get the name of this song, and the urge has hit new heights cos i really want my g/f to hear it.

ok now, this is as accurate as i can be, altho it will still come across as vague at best. it must have been circa 1996/1997/1998, and basically i remember hearing a song that started with a synth similar to adagio for strings. this synth was constant, and an electronic voice over the top of it said something along the lines of 'we are the force united states and when we go we seal our fate'. i guarantee the lyrics are different, but the syllables are about the same. the song is MINDBLOWING, a really nice dance/trance song, but ill be jiggered if i can remember anything about it other than what i put. im sorry its so vague but please help, you can borrow my girlfriend for a day as reward i dont care i just wanna know what this song is called /cry. it came out on a dance complilation CD around the years ive mentioned and ive trawled over them for hours with no success. ive tried elyrics but obviously the lyrics are wrong. i have no artist name, nothing really.

BUNKERHEADZ
3rd December 2008, 11:24 AM
you can borrow my girlfriend for a day as reward i dont care

I wish I'd knew what ya after ;)

welcome to Tuneid m8, hope it gets solved without sharing yer gf :thumbsup:

Meltdown
3rd December 2008, 08:50 PM
Can i have a picture 1st b4 i bother to hunt ? lol :mad: