PDA

View Full Version : Huge Welly Underworld track

beathcote
24th November 2008, 01:00 AM
Hi All

Can anyone tell me what the large trancey tune after Arizona - Slide on the rhythm is near the end on Welly's Underworld mix? it's so good it must have been a big name

I'm new to the site and can't find a way to make and upload clips from my mac. without buying software packages (any ideas appreciated)

ben

dupont
24th November 2008, 12:16 PM
No idea without a sample. Uploading should work regardless of OS. Maybe you can find the track on youtube or post your sample on zshare...

beathcote
24th November 2008, 12:44 PM
Quite right sorry it's making clips not uploading that's the prob,

I've seen id's made from the smallest hints, just thought it might be worth a pop to see if anyone knows Welly's underworld mix well enough without a clip in the meantime
while i find a way 2 make clips

thanks though

Noogie Brown
24th November 2008, 02:36 PM
try audacity ..its free and will run on macs

Mr.P
24th November 2008, 04:46 PM
mate audacity is a program to download to play your music(soundcard) i do believe-basically he`s trying to help you!:S:ba:

beathcote
24th November 2008, 04:57 PM
thanks Mr.P and thanks Noogie Brown

dupont
24th November 2008, 06:28 PM
Look here: Audacity: Download (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/)
Audacity is a sound editor indeed and not difficult to use.
Trying to decypher Mr. P's message I do believe that it should be possible to capture a piece of the audio that is playing through your soundcard using this program, save it to mp3 and bob's your uncle.

beathcote
24th November 2008, 07:56 PM
Thanks Dupont, i have indeed managed it and bob is my uncle. i'll post the clip on a new thread cheers, ben

Mr.P
26th November 2008, 11:00 AM
Look here: Audacity: Download (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/)
Audacity is a sound editor indeed and not difficult to use.
Trying to decypher Mr. P's message I do believe that it should be possible to capture a piece of the audio that is playing through your soundcard using this program, save it to mp3 and bob's your uncle.

dupont,he left a sarcastic message when someone was trying to help him,& he has removed that message,so thats why i posted! cheers gringo:mexican:

beathcote
26th November 2008, 01:02 PM
apologies for the misunderstanding, ben