PDA

View Full Version : uknown white

alexbreako2002
2nd November 2008, 10:34 PM
hi to all looking for a breakbeat from around 1993 prop late.
it has a fat base but smooth the beat is simple and at the middle of the vinyl.....the beat was off...slowly slowly and a woman start singing

they said to live strong and only the strong for so long how much time ...........................but i know...thats you afraid of those u dont know to look into the light..........
and the lady keeps singing untill the beat comes in and the voice stop.
dont know all the words...but its a fucking lovely tune im still have it in my mind dont know the tiittle...any ideas?????
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?????

baggy1973
6th December 2008, 02:38 AM
m8 i have this choon and it iz quality!cant remember wot its called but im gonna try and dig it up 4u az it will eat at me otherwise, i just hope its not in 1 of my boxes in the loft az i have no ladder!just bear wiv me an i'l get back to ya.

baggy1973
6th December 2008, 12:04 PM
i found it not a lot of info tho, all it has iz MCK 004 B-1 scratched in on the run out groove!sorry cant be any more help than that az purchased it on release so i cant even vaguely remember meself,if u can find out from that info i wud be grateful of the title to.:)

Digital Delight
6th December 2008, 12:41 PM
The only tune that comes up on discogs with that catalogue number is this, so its most probably it. MC Kinky - Twisting The Mind (12") at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/release/402851) :thumbsup:

Final Skratch
7th December 2008, 06:09 PM
I know that tune. I've wondered what it was since January 1993! Class tune! Can anyone confirm the MC Kinky ID as I can't seem to find a clip of the tune anwhere?!

baggy1973
10th December 2008, 03:51 PM
im sure it iz az it has to different mixes of the same choon az stated on discogs + the alternate mix in my eyes iz the better of the 2 not quite az ruff but definetely az catchy:)