PDA

View Full Version : Tune ID request

Pressure
14th August 2002, 05:59 PM
Bit of an unusual track ID request this - I've already got these on white bootlegs, but I only know some of the track titles.

I'm hoping that some of you might own the very same booties, and be able to let me know the titles!

I will put a question mark next to any titles I'm unsure of - if you could tell if I'm right or wrong it would be much appreciated.

I can't do MP3s for about a week until I get my computer's sound working, but will add them if no-one knows!

PS. Thanks to VA for the Tom Salta - New Generation one.

Here we go, starting off wiv an easy one!

Bootie 1

1. TNT - Piano Please
2. ASMO - Jam The Dance
3. Praga Khan - Injected With A Poison
4. RFTR - Get Yourself Together (?)

Bootie 2

Not sure at all on this one
1. Rhythm Foundation - Let The Whole World Know (?):heart:
2. (?) Hip House - Lyric 'A new style of rap for this house crap!!!' - IMO this is a poor record but still interested in the title
3. (?) Piano House - Lyric 'Freedom Of Life - Freedom - Free My Soul'
4. Floor Federation - Music For The Masses (?)

Bootie 3

1. Ce Ce Rogers - Someday
2. (?) Uses Tall n Handsome piano with lyric 'I don't wanna go'
3. (?) Samples lyrics 'Can You Feel It' (Todd Terry) - Na Na Na Na Na Na from HiLiner - Lovin You plus the 'In the beginng there was Jack' speech
4. Brass Disc acapella

Bootie 4

1. (?) Denise Lopez - Make That Move (sounds a lot like Don't You Wanna Be Mine)
2. Denise Lopez - Don't You Wanna Be Mine (nearly, but not quite the same as the 'proper' one)
3. (?) Samples Inner City - Big Fun lyric 'Dance The Night Away', plus lyric 'My House Is Your House Is Your House Is Mine'
4. (?) Uses female lyric 'Do You Remember - I remember'

Bootie 5

1. Corinna - Temptation
2. (?) Some french lyrics, scratching and 'Dum Dum Dum' sample!
3. (?) Spoken word at intro 'Blah Blah....Demonic charm, and is the original breath, that is the whisper of unlimited demand' - a relatively relaxed number - prob the best out of these unknowns.
4. (?) Instrumental - struggling to describe this one?

This one also has two short bits on the end of each side, one is and instrumental Perfect Motion, the other is v strange and talks about 'Seduction.... DRUGS.... Security)

Many Thanks for your help

Oh, don't think any of these are Knights - if they are pls let us know!

italian style
14th August 2002, 06:27 PM
Bootie 2

1. Rhythm Foundation - Let The Whole World Know (?):heart:
2. (?) Hip House - Lyric 'A new style of rap for this house crap!!!' - IMO this is a poor record but still interested in the title
NUMBER 4 IS THE RIGHT TITLE AND NAME (FLOOR FEDERATION). ALSO THE NUMBER 2 TUNE ON THIS BOOTLEG IS A RIGHT TUNE, PLEASE SUM 1 ID THIS 1.

Bootie 4

1. (?) Denise Lopez - Make That Move (sounds a lot like Don't You Wanna Be Mine)
2. Denise Lopez - Don't You Wanna Be Mine (nearly, but not quite the same as the 'proper' one)
3. (?) Samples Inner City - Big Fun lyric 'Dance The Night Away', plus lyric 'My House Is Your House Is Your House Is Mine'
4. (?) Uses female lyric 'Do You Remember - I remember'

ALSO THE NUMBER 4 TRACK ON THIS BOOTLEG I'M WANTING THE NAME OF, HEARD NIPPER HAMMER THIS 1 ON A TAPE FROM KAOS IN 91' RIGHT TUNE

jonnyp
14th August 2002, 07:10 PM
Bootie 2

Possibly.....awesome 3 - freedom of life

Bootie 3

2. Sterling Void - Dont wanna go

Bootie 5

1. Corinna - Temptation

SIL - windows
Beat Club - Security

whatyadoinsucka
14th August 2002, 07:15 PM
johnny p beat me too it

oh well my others

denise lopez will be the dub mix

the other one on the ce ce rogers /sterling void 12"
is rosso bovrocco

<?> well i've spelt that wrong but, some one will know the proper name

we ll rare obscure italian / german release

Jonno
14th August 2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Pressure

Bootie 5

1. Corinna - Temptation
2. (?) Some french lyrics, scratching and 'Dum Dum Dum' sample!
3. (?) Spoken word at intro 'Blah Blah....Demonic charm, and is the original breath, that is the whisper of unlimited demand' - a relatively relaxed number - prob the best out of these unknowns.
4. (?) Instrumental - struggling to describe this one?

Number 3 is deffo DBM - Real Dream
Number 2 could be THK - France but it's a big could be

fugjostle
14th August 2002, 07:38 PM
I've got a wl/booty of Deniz lopez 'Don't you wanna be mine' and the B side is what you call Deniz Lopez 'Make that move' but I suspect its just a dub mix of Don't you wanna be mine. Can anyone confirm this?

---
Fug

Pressure
14th August 2002, 08:05 PM
who's helped out so far.

Bootie No. 3 is just about tied up. Just need a track title for Rosso Baracco (Checked HTFR 'reference guide' - only one they have is Never Gonna Give You Up - could that be it?)

Oh, Jonny P - you mention SIL - Windows for Bootie 5 - which track is that?!

As I mentioned HTFR I'll tell you about my singular experience. Way back in 1994 they charged me £17 for MANIC - I'm comin' hardcore. It came and was scratched to f**k. Just shows that they were as crap back then as they are now (from what I can see!)

jonnyp
14th August 2002, 08:27 PM
who's helped out so far.

Bootie No. 3 is just about tied up. Just need a track title for Rosso Baracco (Checked HTFR 'reference guide' - only one they have is Never Gonna Give You Up - could that be it?)

Oh, Jonny P - you mention SIL - Windows for Bootie 5 - which track is that?!

As I mentioned HTFR I'll tell you about my singular experience. Way back in 1994 they charged me £17 for MANIC - I'm comin' hardcore. It came and was scratched to f**k. Just shows that they were as crap back then as they are now (from what I can see!)

yeah...sil - windows is prob the one you call instrumental number4...it's after dbm if i remember correctly

jonny

Biskit
14th August 2002, 08:54 PM
Bootie 2

1. Rhythm Foundation - Let The Whole World Know (?)
2. UNDERGROUND POSSE - STRAIGHT UP HOUSE!!!!!!!!!
3. AWESOME 3 - FREEDOM OF LIFE

VinylAnimal
14th August 2002, 09:14 PM
Just need a track title for Rosso Baracco (Checked HTFR 'reference guide' - only one they have is Never Gonna Give You Up - could that be it?)

That's the fella Pressure mate :thumbsup: Was released on the flip of the Groove Groove release of Do-Do-Don't Stop ;)

Jonno
14th August 2002, 10:15 PM
Rosso Barocco is basically a cover of Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up with loads and loads of samples chucked over the top. I can't understand why they'd bootleg it - Do-do-don't Stop on the flip is about a hundred times better.

whatyadoinsucka
15th August 2002, 06:29 AM
I've got a wl/booty of Deniz lopez 'Don't you wanna be mine' and the B side is what you call Deniz Lopez 'Make that move' but I suspect its just a dub mix of Don't you wanna be mine. Can anyone confirm this?

---
Fug

defo a dub if it starts with a vocal
better mix than the original on some days

oldskooldazed (al)
15th August 2002, 08:12 AM
just make that move - suprised at you james - cause its one of sashas most popular tunes - TODD TERRY TO THE BONE

BLACK RIOT - JUST MAKE THAT MOVE

AWSOME TUNAGE

al

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

my m8 has this booty aswell and Mr monday - future and yo bots -ive got it is on it anyone with that