PDA

View Full Version : possibly dub plates

ragga
27th September 2008, 07:59 PM
There's no need for samples here me thinks..

opening track for Top Buzz's set @ One Step Beyond, before A New Direction - Wax Doctor.. what is it!?!?

Also, does anyone know if Rabbit City Remix is just a dub?

from this set:
http://hwndmixes.com/rm/topbuzzosb.ram

FANTAZIA - ONE STEP BEYOND 1992

???
A New Direction - Wax Doctor - Basement
Come Together - Edge Of Darkness - ADR
Rabbit City 1 remix (Bastards!! TUNE!!!!)
Living In Darkness - Top Buzz - Basement
Underground Confusion - DJ Massive - Blackmarket
Techno Abuse - Dee Patten - White
Crank Dis - Drumatix - JFD
Waxing Taxing - Shades Of Rhythm - ZTT
NHS (Heavyweight mix) - Doc Scott - Absolute
Don't Just Stand There - Hedgehod Affair - Basement
Theme From Daddy Armshouse - Kernel Knifecut - Daddy Armshouse
Expansions (remix) - Desired State - Out Of Romford

laith179
28th September 2008, 11:30 AM
Groovrider Dub Plate

Meltdown
28th September 2008, 03:38 PM
Put a sample up

charliehurrell
28th September 2008, 06:59 PM
One of they unreleased jobbers geezer. That cutter remix must have been another annonymous tune as well, gutting innit! Never see it anywhere.

DJ Scratch
29th September 2008, 02:19 PM
One of they unreleased jobbers geezer. That cutter remix must have been another annonymous tune as well, gutting innit! Never see it anywhere.

It's the VIP mix by DJ nee, not on discogs anywhere I'm afraid.

ragga
29th September 2008, 03:36 PM
Nee didnt do the original of that i think mate. Elusive who has published some of his work sent me an mp3 of the remix he did.. supposedly he made just by copying the Remix on that OSB set

zot
29th September 2008, 07:41 PM
Uses the sample as acen - trip to the moon..hmm, interesting :S

ragga
29th September 2008, 07:44 PM
the 1st track that needs IDing (if possible) also heavily samples an oldskool (pop style) tune from the 90s with a electric guitar kinda feel.

ITSS MYY BIRRTTHDAAAAYYYYYY

Edzy
1st October 2008, 01:15 AM
Apparently this tune was made by top buzz at the basement studio's, thats why only top buzz played it. Dat is lost but Nee's mix of it is quality.

As for the first tune on the top buzz set at fantazia, the other unknown one, well that too is a dubplate, it never come out and was done by the lads from Ibiza records, if u was all wondering :)

DJ Scratch
1st October 2008, 01:14 PM
did nee's version ever get a release ?

ragga
1st October 2008, 01:16 PM
yaa i was having a chat to Elusive last night and he gave me all the details! The 1st track is basically just a heavily sampled hardcore tune of that Apollo 440 tune. I suppose anyone could make it easily enough.. It's criminal that these records are lost forever, never to be heard again :(

Nee won't release his VIP mix due to the hassle it will entail from the original artists. Imagine a press with rabbit city remix on 1 side and the Ibiza Dub on the flip :O