PDA

View Full Version : DJ Sy Live @ Helter Skelter Tune ID

Candyman7080
24th September 2008, 10:16 PM
I own a CD pack called '10 Legendary Years of Hardcore part 2' that includes a live mix @ Helter Skelter by Vinylgroover & DJ Sy on CD 4. Im looking for the ID of the last 2 tunez spun.

They both contain destinct lyrics, the 1st is "Haaaay-Hooooo (etc) up,up,up and away where the music is my fantasy, take me up,up,up and away, fantasy turns to reality" and the 2nd is "I see through your smile, the games that we played and i hear you wisper all the words i try to say, if you walk through the storm i'll shine in your life, you'll be my dreams tonight"

Big respect to anyone that can ID those 2 for me :thumbsup:

Griffo
24th September 2008, 11:56 PM
First ones DJ Hixxy - Discoland

Second one is on the tip of my tongue! Will have to pull out my old bonkers CD's unless anyone else gets in before me

Griffo
25th September 2008, 12:04 AM
Fade And Bananaman - A Dreams Surprise is the second pretty sure

Candyman7080
25th September 2008, 10:05 AM
Spot-on with the 1st one mate, Discoland it is phones: cheerz for that. :thumbsup:

The second sadly is not Dream Surprise. Dream Surprise is on the dougal CD of Bonkers 3 and the lyrics in that are "Don't you know what you do to me, you're every girls fantasy... etc"

I can tell you that I own every Bonkers CD and the ID i'm after is not on any bonkers cd (might save ya a bit of time siftin' through them ;)) Cheerz 4 ya time tho mate and big respect for findin' the 1st one :thumbsup:

Griffo
25th September 2008, 12:17 PM
Happy to help mate...can you up a sample of the second track?

Candyman7080
25th September 2008, 04:31 PM
Here ya go :)

Track Sample (http://www.mediafire.com/?jgytmzjhgro)

Oh and Discoland is by Tiny Tot, can't find a Hixxy mix, but the original was what I was after so job done, :) just thought ya might like to know 4 future reference :thumbsup:

iamdek
26th September 2008, 09:47 AM
The tune you want is Sub-Ace & Aura - My Dreams / A Guiding Light (http://www.discogs.com/release/148610)

Candyman7080
26th September 2008, 11:54 AM
YOU DIMAND!!!! Thats the cookie :D \o/ phones:

And appoligies :$ it IS on a Bonkers CD, Bonkers 4 Dougal's mix. It's the only CD in my bonkers collection that is fussy about what player it will play on, not played that cd in many years as a result doh!

Big respect you 2 for ya help, been after the ID'z on them 2 for a very long time as the wife goes nutz to'em and shakes her stuff about the room :P :thumbsup:

Utterly stunned that I had both tunez in my collection all this time doh!

Thank You! :king:

iamdek
26th September 2008, 11:55 AM
No problem at all :)