PDA

View Full Version : 3 to i.d

Biskit
10th August 2002, 06:06 PM
Can any1 i.d these 3 tunes, not really my cup of cha, there 4 a mate, typical 'Zone' kind of tunes from around '94 to '96 I'd say, I'm only guessing here. All 3 are happy galloping cheesy synth tunes, probably Italian!?! The vocals are as follows....

Tune 1.
MAKE ME WANNA, MAKE ME WANNA, BRING MY LOVE TO YOUR HEART!

Tune 2.
Bloke rapping - DOWN TO THE DANCEFLOOR, DOWN TO THE DANCEFLOOR, DOWN TO THE DANCEFLOOR, PEOPLE ON THE DANCEFLOOR!

Woman singing - ON THE DANCEFLOOR, MOVIN' NON STOP, ON THE DANCEFLOOR, MOVIN' NON STOP, ON THE DANCEFLOOR, MOVIN' NON STOP, ON THE DANCEFLOOR, MOVIN' NON STOP!

NOW NOW NA, NOW NOW NA, NOW NOW NA, NOW NOW NA.

ON & ON

Tune 3.
I NEED A RHYTHM TO PUT ME ON THE MOVE, HEY MR DJ, JUST MAKE MY BODY ROCK!

MAKE MY BODY MOVE, MY BODY, MY BODY

:spin: Happy I.ding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

sirius
10th August 2002, 08:44 PM
"Make me Wonder, Make me wonder, bring your love to my heaaaart!".......This is Dynamic Base - Make Me wonder - Welcome Records Italy.

I like the other two aswell (But I cant remember if I have them or not! or know the names! but they are real familiar :)......).

On a side note, Just guessing here, but I bet youd/he would also like these!!!!!!!!! :-

(Searched for these ages myself cos I hadnt names!!)

Faith - World of Music (Features "I cant stand it" "Excellent Work?" "Yeah, Yeah Yeah" over pumpin synths)

TFO - Soul and Body (and TFO-Magic?)

See ya,

Sirius.

Zoneraver
10th August 2002, 09:25 PM
Number 2 is Beat Pressure "On the Dancefloor" Wicked Rhythm recs

Number 3 could be one of 2 as they use the same vocals

One is DJH Feat Stefy "My Body" Wicked N Wild Recs

The other version was by Jomanda i think as i have it on a 7" megamix called time to make the floor burn

Hope this helps

Alan

www.backtotheoldzone.co.uk

I have both on mp3 if you want em

PS Sirius have you got faith world of muisc on mp3?..Ive been after it for ages

Biskit
10th August 2002, 11:02 PM
Thanx Sirius / Zoneraver! I know these I.d's are 4 a mate of mine, but ive been listening to Tune 1. Dynamic base - Make me wonder, & it has really grown on me, If I can track the vinyl down, im having it!! :spin:

Pressure
11th August 2002, 12:41 AM
Track number 3's lyrics are from Jomanda - Make My Body Rock, but that was a track from '89 ish, so it's probably been sampled.

sirius
11th August 2002, 11:09 AM
Errm, no I dont have it as mp3 yet............But if no one else has it easily available I could try and sort it this week sometime (Just re-done my 'puter, so Ill need to re install some stuff).

It would have to be myplay or something though, cos Im only on 56k connection, unless you know how to use winace (where I could email it to you in say 6 'pieces' as a split archive and you stitch it back with winace seamlessy at your end)..........

I dont have the other two after ID after all!. They must be just engrained in my brain!.

Sirius.