PDA

View Full Version : Mrs Wood - Joanna

peter_145
9th August 2002, 04:16 PM
Guys,

I'm after some info / feedback onthis before I purchase the wrong one. (again!).

The version I'm after i think is from 95ish and has the big piano breakdown in it.

I know there are a couple of dodgy remixes out there, so any info (Labels, mixes, cat No.) much appreciated.

HTFR has one from this era 'Tony de Vit remix' React66??

Cheers,

Pete

fugjostle
10th August 2002, 11:30 AM
I have it on the React Label but its stored at my parents house atm. If memory serves it does have a tony de vit mix on it. Get someone to confirm tho cause I'm not 100%. I don't remember many mixes being released tho.

---
Fug

eders
10th August 2002, 12:30 PM
ok pete sorry cant help you with your wants but i have been trying to lacate you i am after a tune from the quad and you said you was into that era i am looking for that top tune where it is like a whistle tune all the way thro (it is not the frankie knuckles one) that all i know i got the frankie knuckles one and like you it was the wrong one

but if you got a list or an idea of what i am on about do us a favour and send it to us or reply ]

cheers pete
:fekked:

Biskit
10th August 2002, 01:28 PM
You're probably after the 'Tony De Vit' mix, that is the mix that was caned around '95...

MRS WOOD - JOANNA 'TONY DE VIT REMIX/SHIMMON & WOOLFSON REMIX/ORIG' MIX' (REACT RECS - REACT 66)

Hope this helps you out!!

peter_145
10th August 2002, 02:49 PM
Eders mate,

I've got a feeling the whistle tune may be; (Fingers Crossed)

Andy on the Eve - Melodies of passion.

Mike Knowler used to absolutely hammer it in there.

Its also i abig Sasha one from around that time.

I've got a mp3 of it somewhere I'll dig it out and send it to you Monday when I'm in work (on the fast connection!).

I you know the andy on the eve tune and its not the one, Do you have a sample of it that we can listen to?
Like you I am always trying to 'discover' new quad tunes.

Speak to you soon,

Pete

eders
10th August 2002, 09:22 PM
i have a load of old quad tunes or at least i think i do not compared to a lot on here but these tunes are strictly 1989-1990 where the others differ ,i have got a list i will send if thats what you want and you can take as many as you want , you will have to hit soul seek or kaza if you want the mp3s m8y it would take me ages to send only on a 56k modem thats the problem,

us quad buddies stick together m8y

:fekked:

eders