PDA

View Full Version : Bouncy Tunes

djliam
10th August 2008, 09:14 PM
Hi All
Was in Trilogy in Doncaster last nite n Scott Page was DJing, he played a tune but wouldnt tell me what it was! I don't know much about it so it will prob be very hard to ID. It was bouncy with a donk, had a bit of an old fashioned sound to it, but think its fairly new, as I've not heard it before. It has a "wind down" in it, similar to Maximum Hustler - Module 3 (boom n pow) where it slows down gradually during the tune. If anyone has any idea then could you please let me know what you think it could be. Cheers.

Also, does any1 know who did the bouncy remix of Ne-Yo - Closer that's doin the rounds at the mo?

djliam
31st August 2008, 08:15 PM
Hi all
I was at Trilogy last night and Scott played the tune again (from previous post). I tried to find out what it was but he refused to tell me, but I seem to think he only played a short clip of it. Its brand new and not out yet, apparently its been signed by AATW (which may or may not be true), but he said he was sworn to secrecy as to the name or even the artist of the tune. Think its just an instrumental track. Anyone have any ideas?
Cheers

producer1
15th January 2010, 10:55 PM
Not sure what track your on about that Scott played but if you're still lookin' for the remix of closer it may be 1ne Of A Kind remix