PDA

View Full Version : Isamar & company "Amor Suave" with a vocal "I'll make it better for you"

soupastar
9th August 2008, 07:22 PM
Hi

I am new to the forum so hopefully i am following the right guidelines in posting this.

Anyway I am after a track from the end of 1989 that sounds like the main riff "Amor Suave" by Isamar and Co. The track used to be played alot on the london pirate stations like Passion / Centreforce / Sunrise etc.

It could be a remix of Isamar & company however the lyrics are different in that it does not have the floaty "amor suave" vox but intstead has a female vocal which had the lyrics "i'll make it better for you" (or something like that from what i remember). But the main riff is definitely the same as Isamar & Co. Version.

I always believed that the Isamar version ripped off the riff in the unknown track until i realised it was actually released early 89 so I guess this is not the case. It could be a bootleg or like I said previous a remix. I dont have an mp3 to play but might be able to track down a link to the Isamar version if required for the purpose of hearing the riff.

Lastly its not the DJ Atomic herbie remix of Amor Suave which is a TUNE in its own right and I already have on 12"

Sorry for been longwinded but i have tried to put as much info in here as possible

answers on a postcard

Cheers:wave:

poppa_large
9th August 2008, 08:49 PM
Hi soupastar,

I'm also new to this

the Track you want is Renee Washington - Is it me (that you want) on the back to basics ep on New York Underground Records.

Enjoy

Chris

soupastar
9th August 2008, 10:37 PM
18 years i have waited for that piece of information.

poppa large you are a legend!!!

many thanks

i always thought it was an entirely different track but was close to buying up all the old 12"s of "Amor Suave" just to make sure it wasnt a remix.

nice one

doolz
10th August 2008, 08:25 AM
nice work poppa! welcome to tune id guys

poppa_large
10th August 2008, 08:48 AM
Yeah it is definately that ep that you want. I managed to dig it out (i dont know how cause my records are in a mess) and listened to the track.
You will not be dissapointed with the ep as it's a classic and has a couple of more tasty tracks imo, make my body rock and the definition of a track.

here it is on discogs...Various - Back To Basics (http://www.discogs.com/release/194790)

Chris

Cheers doolz for the welcome i hope it will be a most enjoyable stay..

matteo
10th August 2008, 11:56 AM
http://www.tuneid.com/old-skool-hardcore/45106-1990-93-id-help-needed-pt-1-a.html#post343839
isamar & co?