PDA

View Full Version : Centreforce circa 1989

stevegates
4th August 2008, 09:20 AM
My old tape from 1989 has now been destroyed. It was recorded from centrforce in 1989 and i am desperate to identify a song..the lyrics went along the lines of.

and i'm not the little girl that you once knew,
now i know i don't need you,
living without you?,
now that you used me,
i know you won't use me know more
living without you?

why why why why
why why whywhy

why did you leave me lonely

why why why why
why why whywhy

why did you leave me lonely

all i can remember from it lyrics wise but the voice was like a speeded up womans voice over a house beat...I know it was a long time ago but i am hoping some reconises it..

stevegates
19th January 2010, 11:16 AM
Can anyone help with this

doolz
19th January 2010, 11:38 AM
long shot but could it be this from 89
TECHNOTRONIC - TAKE IT SLOW LYRICS (http://www.lyricspond.com/artist-technotronic/lyrics-take-it-slow)

stevegates
19th January 2010, 12:05 PM
thanks mate, I am afraid that wasn't it but thanks for trying, i really wish i had the tape still so i could put a sample of it on here but it is long gone. Its just a song that really reminds me of my youth and the pirate stations of 89-91.. Happy days that are sadly long gone !

stevegates
31st August 2010, 12:28 PM
Guess I will never find it.. 6 months of trying and still zip !!

stevegates
12th January 2012, 08:55 PM
been a while but was wondering if anyone can look at this thread and maybe help, hoping someone will know it

Noel
13th January 2012, 04:34 PM
Don't think it's the one but worth double checking... Bipo 'Why'

stevegates
13th January 2012, 05:43 PM
Thanks Noel, unfortunately that wasn't it, but thanks for the reply, maybe 1 day I will get lucky

Steve

doolz
21st January 2012, 10:52 AM
it this im pretty sure

Anne Marie - With Or Without You (Club Mix) 1989 - YouTube (http://youtu.be/Db8jxJ_vgds)

has the why why why why why did you leave me lonely lyric ;)

ps ive wasted god knows how many hours searching for this over the past few years and it better be the right one!!!

stevegates
21st January 2012, 04:56 PM
Mate, you are a star, thats the song.. thanks alot, you have no idea how long i have looked for that song !

Cheers

doolz
22nd January 2012, 09:35 AM
No worrys mate glad its nailed.

Going by what comes up on google you have been asking for this tune since 2005!!!

Patience pays in the ID game... no ID is impossible, its just finding the person who knows.

Doolz