PDA

View Full Version : Joey beltram 1993

Raoul Moore
8th July 2008, 07:55 AM
Hi guys

Again this is a long shot but here goes. Back in 1993 joey Beltram played a acid trance tune at the orbit which I believe was the 5th of may 1993. In his set he started with suburban knight the art of stalking later in the set he played defcon situation 3 (which has the vocal rotterdam,rotterdam in it). After this he plays this fantastic acid trance record which has unclear speaking in it which sounds like its saying something like "a phase of ten" through out. It then later says a lot clearer in an american accent "atmosphere" followed later with the same voice saying "more atmosphere". This is the tune I am desperately after. Beltram then mixes the record out with hocus pocus. I know it is a long shot and without a audio sample makes it more so, but I know some one some where will know what it is and will have this record I just hope they read this.

Thanks again. :wave:

Raoul Moore
8th July 2008, 09:39 AM
My mistake the dj set is from March 1993 not May. Once again thanks for looking and any suggestions no matter how obscure is 100% appreciated. :D

jonnyamos
10th July 2008, 06:57 PM
Dont know the tune but i have the mix so ive popped a sample up for you ....makes it more likely to get id'd...i think ive got the right one ....;)

Raoul Moore
11th July 2008, 09:27 AM
thanks jonnyamos much appreciated, that is the right tune, hopefully someone will be able to id it. Its a tricky one as I have tried for 15 years to guess which artist it could be or what label it could be on, but there arent any real clues to help me on the track. I once thought it could be a B-side on an R & S record but I have checked out a lot of R & S records to no avail. :(

Raoul Moore
23rd July 2008, 12:56 PM
I have wanted this tune for so long I will not give up hope.

Raoul Moore
7th August 2008, 12:45 PM
:starwars:

Raoul Moore
20th August 2008, 01:04 PM
Bump

Raoul Moore
5th November 2008, 01:18 PM
time for a bump

Raoul Moore
17th December 2008, 12:42 PM
hi again I am bumping this again as I need this tune. Thanks to all that have viewed this post but in my desperation to find this id, even if you do not no the tune if you have any slight idea of possible artists potential labels it could be on it would be greatly appreciated. Just so i feel that my search isnt going to be solved.

Thanks again :)

Raoul Moore
5th February 2009, 02:20 PM
Back to the top again !!!

henrik46
8th February 2009, 02:45 PM
dont know what the tune is but is that raoul as in the other half of yeti.

Raoul Moore
9th February 2009, 11:10 AM
that is correct henrik46, on discogs im under luoar11 but i just used my proper name here, and as for this tune i want ideed it seems to be a lot more difficult than i thought it would be but thanks for looking :thumbsup:

henrik46
11th February 2009, 11:21 AM
have sent you a private message. its lee.

deejay storm
29th March 2009, 02:47 PM
liking this aswell.........never heard it before though,so can't help with a name,sorry dude

Raoul Moore
29th March 2009, 07:08 PM
thanks for looking deejay storm i am at a point know that i may never find the name of this tune as i am running out of ideas and even beltram himself doesnt remember it.

stevee0303
2nd April 2009, 04:06 AM
Hey Raoul,

My turn to try and help you, haha.

Firstly forgive me if this sends you way off track but the best I've came up with after exhausting all other avenues, is that I thought it sounded in a similar vein to Sintox, Beltrams alias. The only release can be found at mp3skyline.com - MP3 downloads - Largest Music download collection (http://www.mp3skyline.com) but being by Joey would be very doubtful if beltram himself can't recall it. looks like it's going to be a real challenge.

I'll keep on it and see if I can earn a :thumbsup:

Stevee0303:spin:

Raoul Moore
2nd April 2009, 01:10 PM
Thanks i appreciate all the help i can get

stevee0303
10th November 2009, 08:31 PM
Hey again Raoul,

I have a gift for you that may start to repay the many id's you've done for me. I just stumbled across this little gem and recognised it in the first second :

free ep mp3, download bi face, bi face free ep mp3 download - mp3skyline.com (http://mp3skyline.com/rid-0x3c5b1-bi-face_-_free-ep-mp3-download.html)

Bi-Face - Free EP at Discogs (http://www.discogs.com/Bi-Face-Free-EP/master/17617)

Uwe Schmidt in one of his 3000 guises.

Still no idea what the vocals say Hehehe, Enjoy.

Raoul Moore
11th November 2009, 08:45 PM
Stevee303 I salute you :) you have made me smile like a cheshire cat. I might have ideed a few tunes for you but yours is one in a million.

I always look out for your posts because of the gratitude you have shown, I respect that, and hopefully I can repay you for this id. :thumbsup:

stevee0303
12th November 2009, 06:13 PM
Raoul,
When I first read your post, I thought i'm going to nail this one just to return the favour and spent ages tracking through anything that remotely resembled the vocals. I'm pretty glad I managed because I've listened to it that much that I wanted it myself. It was a pure fluke finding it but glad I earned a :thumbsup: We'll call it even till the next id comes along, haha.