PDA

View Full Version : 2 Balearic Tunes 89-91, please help id

Wollywinka
20th June 2008, 07:33 PM
The file titled funky sounds like double dee to me, but i could be wrong?
The other two are the same track (accidently recorded over the tape, so its split up) its a proper chilled number,very much like Fidelfatti feat. Ronnette - just wanna touch me, it has a female vocal saying 'i need your love babe' Any clues much appreciated! thanks

Noel
21st June 2008, 02:31 PM
I'm guessing you've forgot to put up the clips mate...

Wollywinka
21st June 2008, 03:41 PM
Ah! one of my files was over 1.5mb , so didnt upload , trimmed it down a bit so here goes mate

Funky. mp3 Identified a while ago as TFM - Out of bounds

Wollywinka
4th July 2008, 09:17 PM
can anyone give me a clue on these, they're the only 2 i didnt find myself off an old mixtape, wild guesses will do, ha ha!

Kieron
5th July 2008, 12:22 AM
I can give one clue to funky.mp3... I think, this is Nomad, bcz voice of guy, is 100% the same, as in Nomad - Devotion track...

Meltdown
5th July 2008, 12:21 PM
I can give one clue to funky.mp3... I think, this is Nomad, bcz voice of guy, is 100% the same, as in Nomad - Devotion track...

MC Mikey Freedom was the rapper on Nomad but im not sure this is him on this track:confused:

Kieron
5th July 2008, 12:43 PM
I don't know... but anyway, i think, you better check it...

Wollywinka
5th July 2008, 05:56 PM
i really think the rapper sounds like master freez, as in
Moz-art & master Freez - let the music move me,
the singer to me sounds 99% like dany from Double dee feat. dany - Found Love, which Moz-art remixed... if u have these tunes u'll know what i mean phones: I really think this is a european production (italian probly), and so not the work of Nomad either...:confused:

Kieron
6th July 2008, 08:37 PM
Im not a expert mate... i just said my opinion...

Wollywinka
6th July 2008, 10:18 PM
No worries kieron, thanks for tryin to help, i put quite a bit of detective work into findin out what these tunes are,as i'm no expert either, they're the only 2 off an old mixtape that are eluding me,which is drivin me mad, all help is very much appreciated, thanks again

kitch89
28th December 2008, 10:49 AM
The "funky" one definately uses a version of "out of bounds " by TFM but I dont remember there being a version with vocals like that on it.

Wollywinka
25th January 2009, 11:28 PM
[QUOTE=kitch89;356811]The "funky" one definately uses a version of "out of bounds " by TFM but I dont remember there being a version with vocals like that on it.[/QUOTE

Thanks kitch89, i had these posted in the oldskool classics section as well, and funky.mp3 was identified as TFM - Out of bounds a while back , i just didnt update this post.. but thanks for tryin to help:thumbsup:

Am still in desperate need of an id for the other balearic track tho.... somebody, anybody, help me, please!!:'(