PDA

View Full Version : 2 Weeks

jordie
18th May 2008, 08:34 PM
Dear all......
Could someone out there please tell me how i rip a sample from a 60min mix so i can put it on this site to try and find a record i have been after for ages.Original post for this was over 2 Weeks ago but no one has answered to it.
Come on help me out on this one..
I have downloaded various softwares but i have come to the conclusion that i dont know what the hell i am doing Cheers JORDIE :confused::confused::confused:
:cops:

rd1
18th May 2008, 08:41 PM
Hi there.. Download Audacity (free tool). Open up your 60 mins mix with the software.. Cut out the bits you dont want.. Export as mp3

Voila :thumbsup:

jordie
18th May 2008, 09:00 PM
Viola..Manythanks .i will have to download winzip first,i will let you know how i get on.Once again many thanks for your quick response Cheers JORDIE :wave::wave:

rd1
18th May 2008, 09:01 PM
No problem!!

jordie
18th May 2008, 09:20 PM
HMMMM started uploading winzip, computer went mental with virus (trojans and worms)
WTF This might take a while.Told you i wasnt to clever on the old computer....I will have to look elsewhere to upload winzip, even when i do i will not know what to do...Dont laugh.........i could be doing this for the next week or so hahaha